forks

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2013 8:35 PM

so when i snap my forks my friends gave me his old sunday stock ones but when i put on the bolt it was the wrong size the ones on my old forks where you put the bolt in on the top was a large and wide hole in it but the sunday forks i got had a small hole and i tried going to home depot to find a bolt hat would fit but i counldent find so do you guys know where i can find a fork bolt that i really tinyto fit the sunday ones (please reply)

|

6/1/2013 8:57 PM

the bolt just sits onto then. it doesnt need to fit in. try taking out/ putting in spacers.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/1/2013 9:01 PM

Holy fucking run on sentence.

post a pic, or measure the hole and post it here

|

6/1/2013 9:03 PM

The forks you just got have a star washer in them. I can't remember the size, but blog hogs knows, and has posted in a thread about this before. Try the search bar. (Not being a dick)

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/1/2013 9:15 PM

And SundaybmxRR also answered that question right here, in his underwear.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.