forks and tire help

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2012 1:07 PM

my tire clears the sides of the forks fine but i cant ride it because it rubs on the part that holds the forks together. the bottom of the tube you can say i guess. any kind of spacers to hold the rim up?

|

In USA you break law, in Soviet Russia law breaks you

3/9/2012 1:13 PM

If it's hitting the steering tube,it's too big.I cant think of a way to get the axel closer to the begining of the dropout.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/9/2012 1:18 PM

bloghogs wrote:

If it's hitting the steering tube,it's too big.I cant think of a way to get the axel closer to the begining of the dropout.

damn my friend says there are some kind of spacers for it but i dont know what there called

|

3/9/2012 1:47 PM

bloghogs wrote:

LOL! I just read the bottom if your sig anyway the tyre is too big -get a smaller one .

|

3/9/2012 1:49 PM

bloghogs wrote:

ARRESTMEIRIDEBMX wrote:

LOL! I just read the bottom if your sig anyway the tyre is too big -get a smaller one .

it doesnt always rub only in some spots so maybe its untrue?

|

3/9/2012 2:33 PM

sounds like you have a hop in your wheel then

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/9/2012 5:26 PM

yeah true it but i think those simple brand wheel slammers or whatever theyre called would work if they make them in 3/8ths

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

3/9/2012 6:49 PM

just get it rely tight on the end of the drop outs

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

3/10/2012 6:12 AM

i know a kid who had this problem, he took the heads off 2 nipples and put them between the axle and the fork the wheel was a little lower. if you try this make sure the wheel sits even and tighten it really good

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

3/10/2012 12:45 PM

i wouldnt just tighten it, do work with a washer and a dremel, cut it in half then grind off enough till it fits in your forks

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.