found my friends

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2008 1:55 PM

stolen bike the other day

my friends and i were driving to the skatepark when we saw my friends old bike in the back of some truck, it got stolen like 2 years ago, anyways we follow the guy and when we got to the house we got out and we described the bike perfectly and dude was like i traded this for a paintball gun from some kid, but the dude was totally chill about it and just gave us the bike

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/24/2008 1:57 PM

man thats lucky as shit...good job btw haha

|

ride big or ride home
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/24/2008 1:58 PM

now thats a great out come. anytime you get a bike back without any fighting is a good thing.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

8/24/2008 2:12 PM

what kind of bike

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/24/2008 4:43 PM

thats cool. i thought it was going to be more exciting but thats good 4 the kid

|

8/24/2008 4:43 PM

thats cool. i thought it was going to be more exciting but thats good 4 the kid

|

8/24/2008 5:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:09 PM

ya this was a grown ass man so if it came down to a figt it would be me and him cause all my friends are like 15

it was a fly pantera frame, with profile cranks, ody race forks, shadow stem, lumb jack bars, fsa impact stem, ody jc pedals, ody hazard light hub laced to same rim, animal post & seat

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/24/2008 5:33 PM

2funny4u wrote:

ya this was a grown ass man so if it came down to a figt it would be me and him cause all my friends are like 15

it was a fly pantera frame, with profile cranks, ody race forks, shadow stem, lumb jack bars, fsa impact stem, ody jc pedals, ody hazard light hub laced to same rim, animal post & seat

daym no wonder why you guys hunted him down. thats a nice ride !!

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.