four pegs yes or no!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2012 1:21 PM

VOTE !!!!!!

|

Photobucket

DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

1/18/2012 1:22 PM

Not on the BTM.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

flip a coin

|

vital's redneck

Night Light wrote:

Not on the BTM.

true
but i wanna try it lol

|

Photobucket

DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

1/18/2012 1:23 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

flip a coin

good idea

|

Photobucket

1/18/2012 1:28 PM

you can always take pegs off, try it.

|

parkrat.

1/18/2012 1:28 PM

verdict. not riding 4 pegs lol 2/3 tails lol

|

Photobucket

1/18/2012 1:29 PM

YES x 4!

|

Photobucket

1/18/2012 1:32 PM

Ever heard of personal preference?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/18/2012 1:41 PM

i think im gonna try it, little nervous with my 13.25 cs though

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

1/18/2012 1:45 PM

same lol ima clip my foot and take a dirtnap lol and spenlard yea i was just seeing how others like it

|

Photobucket

1/18/2012 1:49 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Anything you do to your bike should always be personal preference.. four pegs are cool (just don't be like the the guy up the block from me who uses them to 'tow' passengers)..

It seems personal preference is not common around here.. like in this thread I mentioned that a 75 ht angle feels too steep for dirt, in my opinion.. and trails-not-rails promptly disagreed with me.. because for some reason, on here, other peoples' opinions are the only ones that matter..

but yeah.. four pegs is cool and gives you ways to try new things..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

1/18/2012 1:53 PM

i love 4 pegs and i don't really ever want to go back to 2.

you either love it or hate it. just try it out.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/18/2012 1:57 PM

yea i know man i was just seeing pros and cons

|

Photobucket

1/18/2012 2:21 PM

NikeOGD wrote:

yea i know man i was just seeing pros and cons

Pros - You have four pegs and can grind on both sides of your bike.

Cons - If you only grind on one side, you have two unused pegs.

|

1/18/2012 2:23 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Anything you do to your bike should always be personal preference.. four pegs are cool (just don't be like the the guy up the block from me who uses them to 'tow' passengers)..

It seems personal preference is not common around here.. like in this thread I mentioned that a 75 ht angle feels too steep for dirt, in my opinion.. and trails-not-rails promptly disagreed with me.. because for some reason, on here, other peoples' opinions are the only ones that matter..

Yeah, I'm mainly saying this because pretty much every question he's asking on here are questions only he can answer. Like his "can fat people ride a bike?" thread.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/18/2012 2:32 PM

I'm starting to find you annoying, *BanHammer pears around the corner*

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/18/2012 3:00 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Yeah, I'm mainly saying this because pretty much every question he's asking on here are questions only he can answer. Like his "can fat people ride a bike?" thread.

I know.. it's great to get opinions.. I just hate when some people think that their opinions outweigh others.. 4 pegs is awesome, and I like the way it looks too.. I say he should go for it.. and I thought his thread on fat people is hilarious.. point is, there will always be someone who disagrees with you, or whatever.. but life's too short to dwell on them..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

1/18/2012 4:19 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

I know.. it's great to get opinions.. I just hate when some people think that their opinions outweigh others.. 4 pegs is awesome, and I like the way it looks too.. I say he should go for it.. and I thought his thread on fat people is hilarious.. point is, there will always be someone who disagrees with you, or whatever.. but life's too short to dwell on them..

well said

|

Photobucket

1/18/2012 4:21 PM

think i might run 4 pegs on my moonunit with the bonedeth deadman bars! i use to to grind and the 2 on the other side i like to screw around on flatland type shit!

|

brakeless maniac

1/18/2012 6:22 PM

ride 3 since you cant decide lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/18/2012 6:26 PM

4 pegs are sweet

|

if you hurt yourself your not trying hard enough
Big Mac Attack http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Big-Mac-Attack,1274022

1/18/2012 6:28 PM

don"t be a bitch? why would you ask us? do you even ride yet

|

1/18/2012 9:00 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

don"t be a bitch? why would you ask us? do you even ride yet

first off i aint a bitch i explained this posting already and yes i do ride but im waiting on my new frame and shit to get here ..thanks faggot

|

Photobucket

1/18/2012 9:18 PM

Depends how much you are riding rails

|

1/18/2012 9:19 PM

NikeOGD wrote:

first off i aint a bitch i explained this posting already and yes i do ride but im waiting on my new frame and shit to get here ..thanks faggot

no no no. first off you are asking other people what you should do on your own bike that you ride? you can't even think for yourself faggot. and then you started a thread asking about a frame you had already bought. you are really stupid.

|

1/18/2012 9:32 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

no no no. first off you are asking other people what you should do on your own bike that you ride? you can't even think for yourself faggot. and then you started a thread asking about a frame you had already bought. you are really stupid.

this

|

1/19/2012 11:45 AM

ok bro im going to do what i wanna do so u do u andlive free and prosper didnt come here to make enemies

|

Photobucket

1/19/2012 12:17 PM

Ha ha ha ha kick his ass sea bass

|

1/19/2012 12:33 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

But who knows, he might ride and think completely different. Maybe you like to double peg down a huge rail, while he likes to hop up curbs. Maybe he rides like tom dugan. You never really know. It's really a decision only he can make. I'd rather not run pegs on a btm though, his feet would probably hit.

|