frame

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2014 10:51 AM

im looking for a nice, light and strong frame for street + very very little park with good geometry etc. (not very hard riding)
i prefer a shorter chainstay for easier spins

what do you guys think about the fit wifi?

|

6/9/2014 10:53 AM

total hangover...

Photo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/9/2014 11:15 AM

Guerra martyr, premium guttershark ,fly Tierra but I don't even know if they still make that frame

|

6/9/2014 4:46 PM

I just ordered the wifi off dans on sale right now. I got the 21" in black at $209 plus 15% off, total was like $180..can't beat that for a tech street setup. I'm currently riding a sunday broadcaster with similar geo and I love it. Short back ends has it's ups and downs tho just like everything else.. Quicker spinning, easier to pull up but harder to hold manuals and if you run four peg, you're probably going to have to go with 165mm cranks..but just like anything else once your on it for a while, you get used to it..good luck finding a new frame...I love new builds!

|

6/9/2014 8:33 PM

The Guerra Moose frame "If you can find it" would be great. was looking for one ages ago but couldnt find any that shipped to Australia.
Also the Sundays are pretty short rears and are strong as heck.
The Bonedeth Living Dead frame is a tuff one with a short rear aswell.

good luck mate

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/9/2014 8:36 PM

Just saw a moose on Amazon but its $400 though

|

6/9/2014 8:42 PM

Also ace bmx for $279

|

6/9/2014 9:22 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

The Guerra Moose frame "If you can find it" would be great. was looking for one ages ago but couldnt find any that shipped to ...more

what happened with that whole amber and Guerra company anyway, they kinda like disappeared from conversation

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/9/2014 9:39 PM

lbphillyrider wrote:

I just ordered the wifi off dans on sale right now. I got the 21" in black at $209 plus 15% off, total was like $180..can't ...more

lol how did you get 15% off :о

|

6/9/2014 10:15 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

The Guerra Moose frame "If you can find it" would be great. was looking for one ages ago but couldnt find any that shipped to ...more

sketchytravis wrote:

what happened with that whole amber and Guerra company anyway, they kinda like disappeared from conversation

Don't know they kinda just dispersed as soon as the Moose frame came out Gurra stopped making stuff then the Vien store went down they haven't done anything.

Pretty dissapointing

|

6/10/2014 9:13 AM

lbphillyrider wrote:

I just ordered the wifi off dans on sale right now. I got the 21" in black at $209 plus 15% off, total was like $180..can't ...more

kisame2660 wrote:

Calendar code 45h1 is good for 15% off orders over $100 and 10% off under $100
All thru June..don't tell anyone else tho
Lol

|

6/10/2014 10:27 AM

lbphillyrider wrote:

kisame2660 wrote:

lbphillyrider wrote:

Lol

lol ok thanks man

|

6/11/2014 6:17 AM

lbphillyrider wrote:

Lol

lo and where do i put this code when im making the order? sorry its the first time im ordering smth online haha

|

6/11/2014 3:22 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

jamiespadina wrote:

Don't know they kinda just dispersed as soon as the Moose frame came out Gurra stopped making stuff then the Vien store went ...more

yeah, which sucks, I know tons of people liked their stuff. shit I got their stem chain and some bearings from them that are doin me good.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/12/2014 7:31 AM

kisame2660 wrote:

lbphillyrider wrote:

Lol

kisame2660 wrote:

lo and where do i put this code when im making the order? sorry its the first time im ordering smth online haha

When u go to the shopping cart there is a box for promo code..u just enter it in there and that's it

|