frame help

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2013 1:00 PM

so ive decided i want either a failure mainiac or a bsd trailorpark, the mainiac would be a 20.4 and the trailorpark in a 20.7 because of the 69sa on it, i could really do with some reviews on both of the frames, how they feel on big stuff and tech stuff ect
any help would be much appreciated guys!

|

7/28/2013 1:57 PM

A friend of mine has the trailorpark and it's really nice and he likes it allot

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/28/2013 2:18 PM

whats it like to ride, the geo sounds really weird like split between a tech frame and a laidback flow frame

|

7/28/2013 2:59 PM

Get the BSD 110% BSD are fucking QUALITY!! You cannot go wrong with any BSD Frame actually. The Trailorpark is a great Frame!

|

7/28/2013 3:05 PM

okay cheers haha, i was just wondering what it actually felt like to ride, how easy to spin, manual, nose manual ect what it feels like on small jibby stuff and going big

|

7/28/2013 3:12 PM

TBH if you want to do tech jibby stuff you want a WZA V3 it has a shorter Chain Stay & steeper Head Tube Angle Its designed for more Street, Techy, Jibby stuff. However it doesn't have Brake Mounts which could be a problem? The Trailorpark is really designed for high speed, flowing around & a bit or stability. It does have a 13.25" Chain Stay which is still pretty short which will help with spins.

|

7/28/2013 3:24 PM

Topsey wrote:

TBH if you want to do tech jibby stuff you want a WZA V3 it has a shorter Chain Stay & steeper Head Tube Angle Its designed for more Street, Techy, Jibby stuff. However it doesn't have Brake Mounts which could be a problem? The Trailorpark is really designed for high speed, flowing around & a bit or stability. It does have a 13.25" Chain Stay which is still pretty short which will help with spins.

im a pretty mixed sort of rider, i do some street stuff and big stuff as well like 3 cans and 3 lookbacks and high airs and yeah i ride brakes so its a no go really, and i thought because of the 69sa and the 13.25 stays it would be pretty jibby but then it has a 74.5 ha and a 11.5bb, it seems to have a tech rear end with a front end made for going big

|