frame history

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2015 10:18 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Same boat. On my second flow. I'm thinking about going to a benny v2 though.

MaximusBikes wrote:

I was thinking about trying one of those too. Might get one of those whacky Fit Wifi v2s. they look like they'd be a blast.

biggybuggy wrote:

Too high of a standover for me.

Yeah, I'm a fan of 8.25 and under. I don't like the 9 inch stand overs since i'm not 6 foot tall. I'm like 5'9" so anything too tall just makes barspins super fucking easy and then it makes whips terrifying to try. Every one i tried ended super shit for me. I can still get close it's just twice as hard as it ought to be. Plus i just dig the overall feel more on a lower one. rather show more post than have more frame.

It's why i'm getting that S3. Has like an 8.25 or lower stand over.

You know what frame i'd actually dig? That S&M Dagger. Shit would be fucking fun! Super low and techy.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/29/2015 7:28 AM

Charliekeet wrote:

Huffy something or other...
Huffy Pro Thunder...
Schwinn something or other...
Giant something or other...
Diamondback ...more

dkTechEthan wrote:

Im thinking of getting an old Huffy Super Thunder cruiser for cruising around on.

Still remember the feel of those v-shaped bars. tongue

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

12/29/2015 7:37 AM

A huffy dirtdog or something.
Gt dyno nitro
Gt powerlite
Redline bubba harris signature pro team bike
Redline flyer bike = custom frame made exclusively for washington state
Eastern traildigger
Gt performer
Redline device G7

|

12/29/2015 9:48 AM

Nwewinit wrote:

Gt dyno nitro
Gt powerlite
Redline flyer bike = ...more

I want a G7.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/29/2015 9:56 AM

Nwewinit wrote:

Gt dyno nitro
Gt powerlite
Redline flyer bike = ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

I want a G7.

I got the 21.25" I dig it. Only complaint is the integrated chain tensioners. You have to either break the chain or back out the tensioners you remove your back tire.

It's rock solid, light, and has a median chainstay lengh that make it a good cruiser and jumper. I'm keeping it for a long time. It's just a good all around ride.

|

12/29/2015 10:57 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I was thinking about trying one of those too. Might get one of those whacky Fit Wifi v2s. they look like they'd be a blast.

biggybuggy wrote:

Too high of a standover for me.

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah, I'm a fan of 8.25 and under. I don't like the 9 inch stand overs since i'm not 6 foot tall. I'm like 5'9" so anything ...more

That's why I made a thread about what a slammed seat and tiny stand over would feel like. The flow I have is a taiwan version of the aitken basically, and I dig the feel. And I want to stick to a fit or S&M frame.

|