frames

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2014 5:51 PM

so since ive grown out of my wifi (bought it when i was 5'2 now im 5'10) do you guys know any other techy frames since im not good with geo at all. thanks

|

9/25/2014 5:58 PM

Fbm the hard way

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/25/2014 6:00 PM

i would if they had it in black lol

|

9/25/2014 6:09 PM

Don't choose something solely based off of color. For future reference, tetchy frames usually have a steeper headtube angle (75+ degrees), shorter back ends (generally about 13.5 or less slammed) and higher BB's (BB's range from 11.5ish to 11.8ish)

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/25/2014 6:13 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Don't choose something solely based off of color. For future reference, tetchy frames usually have a steeper headtube angle ...more

thanks for that and i know the hard way is good i just wanna murder my bike out now. After chrome im not looking for any crazy colors now.

|

9/25/2014 6:15 PM

Get the Hardway and spray it black.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/25/2014 6:53 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Don't choose something solely based off of color. For future reference, tetchy frames usually have a steeper headtube angle ...more

joshcooldude wrote:

thanks for that and i know the hard way is good i just wanna murder my bike out now. After chrome im not looking for any crazy ...more

There is no "after chrome", only "Where is the chrome now" followed by "I want more chrome".

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/25/2014 8:15 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Might be able to get a paint shop to paint it so i guess im deciding between it and the beverage so theres that
Dave: its just annoying that theres not much color schemes tp go with it that doesnt make my bike look like a chrome butterfly and if anyone wants chrome r-25 hmu

|

9/25/2014 8:17 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

joshcooldude wrote:

Might be able to get a paint shop to paint it so i guess im deciding between it and the beverage so theres that
Dave: its just ...more

Common painting isn't that hard. If you actually follow the right process it can turn out great. Just get the FBM

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

9/25/2014 8:20 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Common painting isn't that hard. If you actually follow the right process it can turn out great. Just get the FBM

i know painting isnt too hard but i could probably get it done cheaper and in like the exact color i want (trans black) at my friends autobody place. also has anyone had experience painting over chrome parts cause i need some help and autobody place wont do it cause i chipped the fork

|

9/25/2014 9:34 PM

Hyper Scotty Cranmer frame

|

9/25/2014 9:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2014 9:54 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Hyper Scotty Cranmer frame

Does it come in oilslick?
EDIT: hopefully you were joking

|

9/26/2014 7:40 AM

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

9/26/2014 8:30 AM

Why would I be joking hyper has the most solid team and ryan guettler as a team manager they're kicking ass right now

|

9/26/2014 10:33 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Why would I be joking hyper has the most solid team and ryan guettler as a team manager they're kicking ass right now

lmao but id buy the guttershark if they still made them

|