freakout

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2013 9:59 PM

How often do you freak out because of a crash? What was your worst freakout?

Mine was when I was simply rolling in and just went otb. Skaters laughed and pushed me around. So I took one of their boards, and threw it on a roof, then pushed a scooter kid over who snaked me earlier and got pissed. Then I rode off almost hitting a skater. Now no skaters talk to me. At all.....

|

10/13/2013 10:04 PM

Luckily after 4 years of anger management i dont get mad very easily but the last time i remember that i freaked out really bad i threw this kids bike at a wall haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/13/2013 10:08 PM

I used to but learned it's best to get back on the horse if physically possible and do it again with success. Otherwise, you'll just let your crash get the best of you/a bitch out of you and win. Screw them damn mental blocks.

Injury list: multiple concussions, broken ankle, sprained ankle, broken hand, broken arm, broken collar bone, broken nose, multiple cuts, scars , and bruises to my body and my pride.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/14/2013 10:45 AM

I just laugh

|

fack off

10/14/2013 3:12 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

I just laugh

I'm a laugher as well. Shit is funny.
If the whole world laughs, might as well laugh with them.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

10/14/2013 3:34 PM

I can't laugh at bully skaters.

|

10/14/2013 3:54 PM

I misinterpreted what you meant by "freak out." I thought you were referring to getting psyched out after a wreck. Either way, I try to not let it get the best of me and try to remain calm.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/14/2013 3:58 PM

I usually stay pretty calm

|

10/14/2013 5:04 PM

If I went OTB and skaters laughed at me? Shit I'd probably tackle one and snap his board

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/14/2013 9:09 PM

i dont really freak out unless im already pissed of or break something but when i do i never vent my rage by throwing my bike and all that my last crash i was learning feebles and a skater ran right into the side of my bike and caught my peg in his back we both agreed it was an accident which it was so nothing bad really happened expect this one skater wanting to fight me now none of the skaters come near when im riding around the grind boxes

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

10/15/2013 4:19 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

I just laugh

This, unless I knock myself out in which I usually wake up and start asking my friends what happened

|