free agent bike for my friend

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2014 3:08 PM

So Bull Run Bikes has a Free agent bike on sale for 200somwthing, its an older airrade with double wall wheels, small sprocket not sure if its a 25t couldnt count.... purple frame, white forks/bars/cranks/rims. Gyro-ubrake, front V brake.

Anybody ever seen this bike before? know if its any good. he said he'd consider trading it for an amp ive got and a guitar. so this might be jason's bike.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/6/2014 3:11 PM

Google knows, do your own research

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/6/2014 3:13 PM

http://www.freeagentbmx.com/03-air_raid-10.htm
That it? took me 5 seconds... -_-

|

BIKE CHECK

8/6/2014 3:15 PM

is it just me or are people on vital getting lazier and lazier? why the fuck dont you google it yourself? none of us work for free agent, your guess is as good as ours

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/6/2014 3:15 PM

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/6/2014 3:20 PM

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/6/2014 3:21 PM

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/6/2014 3:21 PM

|

BIKE CHECK

8/6/2014 3:57 PM

Anyways, anybody ever ride one of these?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/6/2014 4:01 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Anyways, anybody ever ride one of these?

i can tell you with 99.8% certainty that noone on here rides that bike

|

8/6/2014 4:04 PM

holy fucking blast from the past. havent heard the name free agent in a long ass time

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/6/2014 4:09 PM

Tj Ellis rides free agent that guy is on another level. , I think Heath Pinter does but never hear much about him

|

8/6/2014 7:15 PM

Good starter bike...

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

8/6/2014 7:16 PM

Trade him

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

8/6/2014 10:07 PM

Free agent was known for crappy bikes but they really stepped up their shit lately. Their high end completes are boss. And their racing program is at the Olympic level.

|

8/6/2014 11:06 PM

My friend cant even 180 yet and he snapped his free agent vergo 2013.. he sucks pree bad.. another guy i know snapped his but he was pree good.

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/6/2014 11:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2014 11:47 PM

my bad, its a 2010 FA AirRaid.
http://www.freeagentbmx.com/2010-free-agent-models/
Thats the exact bike below.
Photo

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/7/2014 11:11 AM

Its a low end complete that has been outdated for 5 years... totally worth it.

What is your obsession with crappy bikes?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/7/2014 11:30 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Its a low end complete that has been outdated for 5 years... totally worth it.

What is your obsession with crappy bikes?

whats your obsession with being a douce who has nothing of real value to contribute to the topic at hand.

for a guy who just learned to ride a bike.(because I taught him), needs a bike so he doesnt have to walk 16 miles in a day to go to work. and might go trail riding with me once in awhile. I personally think this is a great bike, especially when you put in that it has 2 year free tuneup/repair from the shop. and has a lifetime warrenty on the frame and forks from FA, and threw in a u-lock and cable. thats pretty good considering it only cost me a guitar i hadnt played in forever(because I have a nicer guitar thats custom.) and an amp that had been sitting(because I upgraded to a 50watt marshall.) and some parts that i basically got for free that had been laying around my room. I'd say i got a damn good deal on it. who the fuck cares if its 4 and ahalf years old.
also, the bike is purple which is jasons favorite color so yeah cant beat that.

My friend I can fucking promise you that Bob Haro on a bike he used in 1978 is still a better rider then you. the bike is only half of the equation bro.
Photo

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/7/2014 12:41 PM

if he just learned to ride, you should disconnect that front brake. v brakes have crazy stopping power

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/7/2014 12:54 PM

tomdon wrote:

if he just learned to ride, you should disconnect that front brake. v brakes have crazy stopping power

already done, he's a lefty, so I took enough out of it so it cant clamp the tire, once he gets to be a better rider, i'll etheir take it compeltely off, reconnected it, or I had an idea on how to hook up both front(with a delay) and rear to the right/or left side brake lever would need a mono lever and a dual cable mod on it, but should be able to be done. we'll see he might go liner cable after awhile. Danny, the owner of the bike shop is a cool guy and would probably do it for free, I explained the situation to him about jasons balance issues didnt mention he was a left though... ah well.
Thanks guys for helping me out with this little project, haha. would have been cool to build the mirraco up.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/7/2014 2:51 PM

"I personally think this is a great bike, especially when you put in that it has 2 year free tuneup/repair from the shop."

A true bmxer learns from and works on his own bike and dosen't take it to a shop when something needs fixing

|

BIKE CHECK

8/7/2014 3:06 PM

Wow, i bet you never once had any help with your bike, wish i were that elite bitd.

|

8/7/2014 3:46 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

"I personally think this is a great bike, especially when you put in that it has 2 year free tuneup/repair from the shop."

A ...more

frist off, I'm a mechanic and certified by Park Tools.

secondly. Jason is not, nor is he a "bmxer" yet. only reason we went with a bmx bike is because he has balance issues with large bikes due to vision problems.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop