free stickers

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2008 8:54 PM

does any one know were i can get free stickers with out shipping

|

freecoasters are cheating!!

8/17/2008 8:55 PM

i want stickers too !!!!!!!!

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")



Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.




8/17/2008 8:56 PM

o em gee meh 2

|

LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/17/2008 9:03 PM

i know one place

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/17/2008 9:06 PM

tuna665 wrote:

o em gee meh 2

ooo lets not give off too much excitement now. but we all know deep down inside.... you want stickers worse than we do.

bwahahahaha



no not really just messin

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")



Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.




8/17/2008 9:07 PM

just email companys sayin u want stickers to help show your support and they usually send u some

|

8/17/2008 9:47 PM

hey wat r some bike sites?

|

my email is demonboy6991@aol.com. my aim is demonboy6991

8/17/2008 9:49 PM

tuna665 wrote:

o em gee meh 2

custom-shredder wrote:

ooo lets not give off too much excitement now. but we all know deep down inside.... you want stickers worse than we do.

bwahahahaha



no not really just messin

haha i know man but ill still rape a lil baby deer to get some free stickers lol





bwahahahhahaha


just kidding 0.o are am i

|

LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/18/2008 6:15 AM

tuna665 wrote:

o em gee meh 2

custom-shredder wrote:

ooo lets not give off too much excitement now. but we all know deep down inside.... you want stickers worse than we do.

bwahahahaha



no not really just messin

tuna665 wrote:

haha i know man but ill still rape a lil baby deer to get some free stickers lol





bwahahahhahaha


just kidding 0.o are am i

hmmmm and peeps thought i was demented ..... lmao

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")



Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.




8/18/2008 6:19 AM

mirralover wrote:

hey wat r some bike sites?

ur a faggot

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

8/18/2008 6:38 AM

Email places. Hit up links on danscomp or albes and check those places out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura