freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2013 2:48 PM

hey guys im thinking about buying a freecoaster some time soon but i was wondering since most freecoasters have the KHE internals would i be better off getting a federal one now or wait and see if the cult or primo ones are any different?

|

7/16/2013 2:54 PM

The Cult Freecoaster IS different. It has a different & MUCH better Bearing arrangement. According to the Merged the Cult Freecoaster will be out in September, That's really not long to wait! Also the Eclat Freecoaster should (That's the big word here SHOULD) be out in September also. There are some better/updated Freecoasters coming out around September/October after Interbike. Keep an eye on Vitals main page & some of the other Product Blogs online & pick the best!

|

7/16/2013 3:01 PM

What topsey said. The federal is also a khe clone

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/16/2013 4:21 PM

At the present time the v3 federal is the best of all the khe clones.

Only other one to look at would be the Ezra but its sold out every where and we have been hearing about some issues from it.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/16/2013 7:34 PM

Gump wrote:

At the present time the v3 federal is the best of all the khe clones.

Only other one to look at would be the Ezra but its sold out every where and we have been hearing about some issues from it.

What issues?

I know a guy running like the first prototype with no issues.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/16/2013 8:07 PM

Popping/clunking constantly, snapped pawls, that snazzy plastic thing in it getting fucked up

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/16/2013 8:13 PM

Gump wrote:

Popping/clunking constantly, snapped pawls, that snazzy plastic thing in it getting fucked up

I've heard of those issues too and saw a vid that had the popping sound. Try the éclat when it comes out. Basically an Ezra but made of better materials and obviously a more reputable company. The cult ak coaster is one to watch for aswell. Angled needle bearing behind the driver, normal 6802 bearing on non drive side, clean shell that isn't machined to hell, and the reliable khe style clutch

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/17/2013 3:35 AM

thanks for the advice guys, by the sounds of things ill probably get the cult or the eclat smile

|