freecoaster problem

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2015 5:48 AM

i have a khe geshia lite freecoaster hub and it acts like a cassette, anyone know ahts wrong,

|

2/10/2015 6:12 AM

sounds like you need to take out slack washers. Or maybe it's not broken in? But I doubt that since they aint been made in awhile

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/10/2015 6:26 AM

tomdon wrote:

sounds like you need to take out slack washers. Or maybe it's not broken in? But I doubt that since they aint been made in ...more

i only have i think like two or three but when i coast backwards the cranks go to

|

2/10/2015 6:48 AM

tomdon wrote:

sounds like you need to take out slack washers. Or maybe it's not broken in? But I doubt that since they aint been made in ...more

tylerjs96 wrote:

i only have i think like two or three but when i coast backwards the cranks go to

Try opening it up and taking out a washer or two. If you dont know how, then youtube has many tutorials for it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/10/2015 10:34 AM

tomdon wrote:

tylerjs96 wrote:

Slack issues. Remove the slack washers (should be 3 in total, maybe less in yours) and add some slack. That should help.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura