freecoaster release dates

Related:
Create New Tag

11/18/2014 12:34 PM

need a new freecoaster asap but i wanna wait till some new stuff comes out. the ones im curious about are

eclat blind: know it was released, but when are shops/distros supposed to actually have them?
odyssey clutch
wtp helix

if anyone has any idea on the release dates id love to hear it

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

11/18/2014 12:54 PM

you can technically order the blind right now from dans. you have to call your order in since they havent listed it on the site yet. this pic is out of their paper catalog
Photo

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

11/18/2014 1:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/18/2014 1:22 PM

QBP says the Blind won't be available until 2/6/15

|

twitter

PROBZ

11/18/2014 6:11 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing the new merrit freecoaster. No idea when its dropping though.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

11/18/2014 6:48 PM

Im told the Profile Z coaster is dropping in December with a price around 380.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

11/18/2014 7:53 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

afuck athat
why spend as much as a decent coaster wheel and front wheel on a single hub thats gonna wobble more than nikki minaj's ass when she's twerking

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/18/2014 8:01 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

afuck athat
why spend as much as a decent coaster wheel and front wheel on a single hub thats gonna wobble more than nikki ...more

From what I've heard, it's an instant engagement freecoaster. So now parkrats can be even more trendy, since the idea seems extremely difficult to use.

|

11/18/2014 9:31 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

afuck athat
why spend as much as a decent coaster wheel and front wheel on a single hub thats gonna wobble more than nikki ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

From what I've heard, it's an instant engagement freecoaster. So now parkrats can be even more trendy, since the idea seems ...more

Ive rode coasters for a long time , I first started riding flat before street and such.. Through my experience, Id love a coaster that rides and feels like a cassette but functions as a coaster when just in reverse. . What I like about the Blind hub is that theres no need to back pedal to disengage the hub, Profile appears you have to but Im wondering how much play there is before engaging again. Im interested in both of these hubs, guess we shall how both fully work should they ever come out.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

11/19/2014 8:38 AM

really not interested in the profile coaster, too expensive and too complicated of an idea for me. i dont plan on running a cassette again since i havent for the past 5 or so years, and i like more slack than less slack.

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552