freecoasters

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2011 9:37 PM

do you need a free wheel when you buy a freecoaster or does it come with it?

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

4/29/2011 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/29/2011 9:39 PM

freecoasters don't use a freewheel
watch this:

|

4/29/2011 9:52 PM

please google stupid questions like this.

|

4/30/2011 7:44 AM

You don't need a freecoaster.

You also don't need to post 5 million threads like this. USE THE SEARCH BAR TO LOOK UP INFORMATION BEFORE POSTING. Chances are good someone else asked this already.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/30/2011 8:11 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

You also don't need to post 5 million threads like this. USE THE SEARCH BAR TO LOOK UP INFORMATION BEFORE POSTING. Chances are good someone else asked this already.

lol

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

4/30/2011 9:15 AM

just use a cassette. freecoasters are gayyyy

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

4/30/2011 9:27 AM

xBikeaholic wrote:

just use a cassette. freecoasters are gayyyy

This. Just get a cassette.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/30/2011 11:21 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

noone is that dumb.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/30/2011 2:24 PM

You won't like a freecoaster if you have just started riding, use a cassette to get some bike control, then if you still want a freecoaster then go for it. There is a kid at my local who bought a freecoaster within his first month of riding, and about half a year on he has barley learnt anything because of it. And freecoasters don't use freewheels..

Note: Freecoasters do not make fakies easier!

|

4/30/2011 4:05 PM

Booshy wrote:

You won't like a freecoaster if you have just started riding, use a cassette to get some bike control, then if you still want a freecoaster then go for it. There is a kid at my local who bought a freecoaster within his first month of riding, and about half a year on he has barley learnt anything because of it. And freecoasters don't use freewheels..

Note: Freecoasters do not make fakies easier!

true dat ! my friend has one but only uses it cause he got it mad cheap and just to mess around with, not had a shot of it yet but he says its harder than cassettes, which i understand due to balance and all that shiiiz, and free coasters require alot of maintenance or they just go KBOOOOMMM ! and they are quite, unlike the rachet which sound like iron man jizzing ...

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

4/30/2011 7:31 PM

|

4/30/2011 8:02 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

noone is that dumb.

^^^ ahahah

|

4/30/2011 9:11 PM

buy mine and you can find everything you every could think about them

|