freecoasters

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2013 3:28 PM

I really want a free coaster but I'm afraid of being judged what are your guys opinions on them? Also what do you think about the Ezra free coaster/cassette and help?

|

12/9/2013 4:20 PM

Don't be afraid of being judged.

I've been on a freecoaster for a few years now and at first my friends thought it was stupid of me to buy one, but now all of them see why I bought one (I love doing fakie lines and whatnot).

If you aren't too skilled with your fakies then I would delay your decision though.

Also you should try riding chainless (if you haven't already) to see if you would actually like a freecoaster.

|

12/9/2013 4:49 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I've been on a freecoaster for a few years now and at first my friends thought it was stupid of me to buy one, but now all of them see why I bought one (I love doing fakie lines and whatnot).

If you aren't too skilled with your fakies then I would delay your decision though.

Also you should try riding chainless (if you haven't already) to see if you would actually like a freecoaster.

^ THIS.

If you don't do many fakie tricks then a coaster may not be for you.

|

12/9/2013 4:57 PM

If you like going backwards , get a freecoaster.

DO NOT get one if your fakies suck and think not back-pedalling will help.
Freecoaster seem fun , and you can get creative and style.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/9/2013 7:58 PM

Get one and try it out.

Garrett Reynolds rides a freecoaster... Pretty sure that means you're not going to be "judged" poorly for riding one.

|

12/9/2013 8:14 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I have been riding chainless for about the last week and im really enjoying it. Are your tricks affected though like peddle pressure wise? Like can you still do tire taps on quarters and stuff? And to the other guy I dont suck at fakies im just curious in creating a new style.

|

12/9/2013 9:43 PM

Another one of these threads.... Go look at the kid that made a thread about being hated on.. Who gives a fuck man.... go ride your bike. Omg someone is going to make fun of me because I wear a helmet so I'm going to risk bashing my head in just because I'm self conscious of what someone else thinks of me. Seriously? These type of questions should be in elementary school tests.

|

12/10/2013 3:47 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

mattyjjohnson wrote:

I have been riding chainless for about the last week and im really enjoying it. Are your tricks affected though like peddle pressure wise? Like can you still do tire taps on quarters and stuff? And to the other guy I dont suck at fakies im just curious in creating a new style.

stuff like that all depends on how you have your coaster set up. I have too much slack to do tyre taps with pedal pressure, but i dont like them any way :L if you had something like the ezra with the minimal engagement im sure itd be fine

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/10/2013 6:31 AM

mattyjjohnson wrote:

Yes, because there is slack before the pedals engage to drive forward.

If you have a back brake no.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura