freecoasters

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2008 11:40 AM

are they really that hard to take care of? ive heard really good things about them and really bad

|

4/12/2008 12:57 PM

you have to clean them once in a while, which isn't hard, just a pain in the ass

i just got rid of mine cause i blew out the bearings in the driver alot, you cant crank hard on them, puts to much stress on the driver

they're hard to get used to, but alot of fun once you do

|

throw bars all day

(oh and in case you were wondering 24.5")

4/12/2008 1:03 PM

I have the Khe Revert , and his cool!!

|

4/12/2008 1:43 PM

kind of, just usual mantince, there harder because it has so many more compoinents, like the cluch, and the spacers,

|

4/12/2008 2:03 PM

Sealed bearing coasters only need maintainance like once a month, but theyre more susceptible to damage than an unsealed. Unsealed coasters need maintianance every 2 weeks to stay good, and theyre less prone to damage. If you end up getting one and you run a RHD setup, save yourself some trouble in the long run and get a Nankai. Theyre unsealed, but they last about four times as long as a sealed bearing unit. Plus, you can get a Profile shell, a 9t driver kit, and a Ti axle for it!

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

4/12/2008 5:28 PM

nick70 is a stupid idoit get off this site

|

4/13/2008 8:52 PM

there is no problem with using a freecoaster to ride trails.
if you are any good at trails you won't need to pedal/bitch crank between jumps anyways.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

4/14/2008 2:38 AM

free coaster i cant ride with them my m8 has one
I think if if i could ride 1 i would choose not 2

|