friday night losers club

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2008 9:45 PM

well, this aint really bmx involved but fuck it..who else is just sitting around being bored on a friday night? Im just chillin in my room watchin superbad, went for a ride earlier. My two roomates (two hot chicks) are havin a party upstairs...id be up there..but dont really feel like partying..i shoudl go up there, maybe they have a fat friend who is desperate haha.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

7/25/2008 9:50 PM

haha get the hot chicks just put some moves on

|

7/25/2008 9:52 PM

lol ya..i got no game..

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

7/25/2008 9:54 PM

shit im just sittin here bored off my ass on vital and listening to music while my parents are out back gettin smashed hahaha
i would be riding but its really fuckin windy lol
this is a lame ass friday haha

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

7/25/2008 9:55 PM

man that sucks bust out in front of them chicks love that

|

7/25/2008 9:57 PM

jmoney5 wrote:

man that sucks bust out in front of them chicks love that

wait what? haha

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

7/25/2008 9:58 PM

ya..im just gettin back into riding..it would be more like..busting my ass....i could hop on my drums, they were playing crank that by souljaboy earlier, i shold of did barkers remix haha.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

7/25/2008 10:00 PM

same here went for a ride to day and missed a tailwhip and smashed my foot in the ground ibetween my tire and i think i broke cuz i cant walk lol

|

"i forgive you and so does jesus"

7/25/2008 10:02 PM

rub some dirt on it pussy, lol jk. i shouldent call people pussys..im the one living with 2 hot chicks and i dont got the balls to even talk to them...ya..im a failure at life, if anyone gots msn i can show u some pics of them haha.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

7/25/2008 10:02 PM

dkbiker334 wrote:

same here went for a ride to day and missed a tailwhip and smashed my foot in the ground ibetween my tire and i think i broke cuz i cant walk lol

oh shit dude you ok?

|

7/25/2008 10:03 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

rub some dirt on it pussy, lol jk. i shouldent call people pussys..im the one living with 2 hot chicks and i dont got the balls to even talk to them...ya..im a failure at life, if anyone gots msn i can show u some pics of them haha.

dude you dont even talk to them?
wtf? lol

|

7/25/2008 10:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:47 PM

dkbiker334 wrote:

easternbmx55 wrote:

oh shit dude you ok?

dont worry my mom called me a failure lol
ya it just hurt i had the rotation and just smashed and ow

|

7/25/2008 10:05 PM

dkbiker334 wrote:

easternbmx55 wrote:

oh shit dude you ok?

dkbiker334 wrote:

dont worry my mom called me a failure lol
ya it just hurt i had the rotation and just smashed and ow

haha oh
and why the fuck did she say that? lol

|

7/25/2008 10:07 PM

she siad that at parker thats when i threw my bike and bent the bars

|

7/25/2008 10:07 PM

im bored today was riding though. tomorrow night im partying

|

7/25/2008 10:08 PM

dude thats retarded

|

7/25/2008 10:11 PM

i just got in from riding 6 hours, twas good, now i'm off to bed

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

7/25/2008 10:13 PM

ya lol well i rode for about 4 hours today

|

7/25/2008 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2008 10:24 PM

I just got in at 1 am from a late night ride. I was drinking whiskey and felt kind of stagnant, so I said fuck it. I covered about 15 miles and found my way back here where my drink was waiting in the freezer... Cheers!

|

7/25/2008 10:21 PM

but dude jacob got his tucks and i got mine full extensions

|

7/25/2008 10:22 PM

you know how u.p.s sucks lets call them the fuck-U.P.S lol haha

|

7/25/2008 10:22 PM

dkbiker334 wrote:

but dude jacob got his tucks and i got mine full extensions

did he?
fuck! thats gay

|

7/25/2008 10:24 PM

ya he did

|

7/25/2008 10:24 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

easternbmx55 wrote:

wtf? lol

well if i run into them in the house we exhange a few words, or if we are all drinking ill talk to them..i had a nice talk with one of them on my porch yesterday..i stutter to much when talkin to hot chicks..thats why i go for the chubby ones haha.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

7/25/2008 10:27 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

easternbmx55 wrote:

wtf? lol

nirvestreetrider wrote:

well if i run into them in the house we exhange a few words, or if we are all drinking ill talk to them..i had a nice talk with one of them on my porch yesterday..i stutter to much when talkin to hot chicks..thats why i go for the chubby ones haha.

dude my number 1 rule for biking and girls are dont hesitate just go for it

|

7/25/2008 10:27 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

easternbmx55 wrote:

wtf? lol

nirvestreetrider wrote:

oh haha i see
well that sucks

|

7/25/2008 10:28 PM

lol..ya..i always had a problem goin for somthing new on my bike to haha..fuck..i suck at life..but im goin to the bars with a friend next weekend..hopefully i can get my game on and meet some girls..and bring them back to my place..bow chicka bow wow

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

7/25/2008 10:31 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

lol..ya..i always had a problem goin for somthing new on my bike to haha..fuck..i suck at life..but im goin to the bars with a friend next weekend..hopefully i can get my game on and meet some girls..and bring them back to my place..bow chicka bow wow

hahaha

|

7/25/2008 10:34 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

haha anything is possible

|

7/25/2008 10:34 PM

last time i went to the one down the street..i was to fucked up to do anything..this one girl talked to me..she was pretty cute..then when i was walking up the stairs when i was leaving..this girl grabbed my ass..she said it was an accident..and she was fine as hell..i just smiled haha...i was suprsied i made it home that night..i started walking and was like where the fuck am i at..ya..

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")