friends

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2010 4:40 AM

who's friend braggs about how good he is at bmxing and fixing bikes but when it comes to fixing bikes he dont no what to do.

|

my bike gives me a hard on smile

5/29/2010 8:25 AM

I have a buddy I ride with from time to time, and he thinks he knows a lot about bikes. I showed him my freecoaster, and he said he had one, but by the clicking of his casette I could tell he didn't so I called him out. I painited my bike white a while back, he painted his white, but he left it together when he did it. He said he was good at riding, I rode with him for the first time, he hopped off curbs all day.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2010 8:45 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I have a buddy I ride with from time to time, and he thinks he knows a lot about bikes. I showed him my freecoaster, and he said he had one, but by the clicking of his casette I could tell he didn't so I called him out. I painited my bike white a while back, he painted his white, but he left it together when he did it. He said he was good at riding, I rode with him for the first time, he hopped off curbs all day.

HEY, hopping of curbs is SICK!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/29/2010 8:46 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

carjakester wrote:

HEY, hopping of curbs is SICK!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2010 9:11 AM

Me! Hahaha, it gets rather annoying. He said something was wrong with my friends driver, so he took the back wheel apart, and put it togather wrong, smashed all the bearings and dipped. He also tried to take out his unsealed BB and said it was saeled and all the balls fell out. But he's cool sometimes, cause he knows he can't ride too well, and is always ready to learn, but he thinks he can fix anything.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666