front tire

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2013 8:15 AM

my front tires tread is starting to bald and i found like 10 pieces of glass and a small piece of metal that went through the tire, and they wouldnt have if the tire was newer. anyways i cant decide what tire to get in my front. i was thinking the hawk but i go up to a park an hour away every month or so and its indoor and has that real smooth concrete floor so the hawk isnt an option. i ride street, dirt sometimes ( probably a lot more this summer) and a little park. i was thinking the faf but i dont know if it would fit my stock 2011 eastern forks. for the back im getting a animal glh

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

3/31/2013 8:38 AM

actually i dont think im going to get a glh, somone said in a old thread it didnt grip for shit. unless a couple people here say otherwise

|

3/31/2013 8:42 AM

I like my machete but it might not fit if.
My stock forks had more clearance than my tapered,butted things that are supposed to be wider.

Do you want a slicker tire or a knobbier tire because there is some preference there?

Slicker tire: under/overtaker

Knobbier: kink tires

Tires are kinda your pick on exactly what you want but the faf 2.30 WILL fit & the 2.25 probably will too.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/31/2013 8:44 AM

G-LandRider wrote:

actually i dont think im going to get a glh, somone said in a old thread it didnt grip for shit. unless a couple people here say otherwise

My rear glh slipped around for like 4 days.Now it grips really really well & it looks almost new still.I guess the knurling needed to wear down.

|

Instagram

3/31/2013 9:05 AM

i want a tire that isnt slick but knobby enough for dirt too. i was looking at the kink tires. i had an aitken in the front i just want to try something new. ill probably end up getting that in the front
again. but i still need a rear . im thinking a glh

|

3/31/2013 9:21 AM

Fafs, kink Lyra, glhs, aitkens, Rubens, overtakers.

Basically just pick one, grab two of them, and never slip again.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/31/2013 9:27 AM

aitkenns

|

3/31/2013 9:37 AM

im thinking an aitken 2.25 tan wall in the front and a glh

|

3/31/2013 9:41 AM

G-LandRider wrote:

Get a path over the you then, it'll look better and ride better together

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/31/2013 9:51 AM

G-LandRider wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Get a path over the you then, it'll look better and ride better together

My last back tire was a glh my current is a path.
I liked my glh better.

|

Instagram

3/31/2013 10:08 AM

I'm running a 2.25" Aitken P-Lyte in the front and a 2.10" GLH in the back. Best setup I've ever ran. The GLH is better than the Path for me.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

3/31/2013 10:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2013 10:34 AM

i have the path in the back right now and i want to switch it up. ive had one before and it was a foldable that thing ripped a hole after a month. my current one has lasted me since around july it probably has a month left my current one is a p lyte. i think i might go with another one its that or a glh

|

3/31/2013 10:48 AM

aitkens 2.25

|

refs: SuperstarDK, harry95, SafteyFirst

Also if you ride maxxis grifters you're gay

3/31/2013 1:04 PM

Odyssey Aitkens P-Lyte 2.25
Never going to ride anything else.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/31/2013 1:25 PM

Aitkens are good if you can afford them, but if you can't then try a Primo Dirt Monster, I have one up front and I love it. It's not that slow at all either.

|

3/31/2013 2:49 PM

Glh!!!

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm