fuck cops

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2008 7:11 PM

got another god dam helmet ticket
im just gunna wear it from now on it aint worth the time and money and its safer

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/18/2008 7:13 PM

but the good news is i got fit blade lites and oddy lumberjacks and fit grips for 70$
:]

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/18/2008 7:14 PM

we dont get helmet ticket's around here ........ we get em 4 not having lights on yer bike at nite bullshit right fuk da po po's

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

9/18/2008 7:15 PM

oooo fit blade's smile

|

Out tha game

9/18/2008 7:16 PM

grrr.

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

9/18/2008 7:19 PM

Mr Wilson wrote:

oooo fit blade's smile

yeah i just gotta paint them but for now im running them as they are wow what a difference in weight dude wow

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/18/2008 8:40 PM

ouch, we don't get tickets for anything, normally even trespassing, cops are more interested in how we do it than the whole ticket thing... last week a cop started playing acdc through the loudspeaker, it was freakin awesome!!!

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

9/18/2008 8:41 PM

thats gay, at my school they take your bike if you don't have a helmet

|

<insert signature here>

9/18/2008 10:06 PM

Where I'm stationed if you ride your bike on base without a helmet you automatically get a ticket. What's more sad is they have under-cover cops dressed in normal clothes who call cops on duty on their cell phones to bust you. That's probably the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

9/18/2008 10:11 PM

JonathanAllen wrote:

Where I'm stationed if you ride your bike on base without a helmet you automatically get a ticket. What's more sad is they have under-cover cops dressed in normal clothes who call cops on duty on their cell phones to bust you. That's probably the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of.

hey dude i got my primos andy's nuts
but i noticed the they only came in with one spacer..
oh and i got the short ones for no pegs

|

FI

9/19/2008 2:11 AM

cops here are cool as shit. we were ridin street one night doin this rail and a couple cops showed up and just chilled with us. one of them started talkin about how he used to race with eddie fiola back in th day

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/19/2008 4:34 AM

aha, i bust 180s and 3s right infront of the cops here,they dont care lol

|

9/19/2008 6:35 AM

yea they dont do shit to u here,
unless you do bomb threats and drugs at the schools.
oh and really gay shit like turning off ur DRLs on ur car, or not having the lights on at all.

|

Refs:
vital: 2pAzR___mtorres14
TCU: doughboi!

9/19/2008 6:35 AM

yea they dont do shit to u here,
unless you do bomb threats and drugs at the schools.
oh and really gay shit like turning off ur DRLs on ur car, or not having the lights on at all.

|

Refs:
vital: 2pAzR___mtorres14
TCU: doughboi!

9/19/2008 6:58 AM

Mr Wilson wrote:

we dont get helmet ticket's around here ........ we get em 4 not having lights on yer bike at nite bullshit right fuk da po po's

we are supposed to but never get asked about it...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/19/2008 7:41 AM

ahh gutted, in england we don't get bollocked for not having a helmet, sometimes you do for lights though. It's stupid because they don't care that you havn't got any brakes,

|

9/19/2008 7:54 AM

i never get pined for helmet. i wear mine when i go ridnig but not when i just go 2 me m8's house or something. touch wood i dont get one tomorow lol

|

9/19/2008 9:45 AM

The cops in Indonesia dont really care about BMXers ridin' street, as long as you dont grind in front of them... and even if you do, they probably just gonna tell you not to do it...
and about the helmet thing... you dont need one as long as your bike doesnt have an engine...

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

9/19/2008 12:01 PM

Mr Wilson wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

we are supposed to but never get asked about it...

thats kinda cool but it has to be the dumbest law ever a new ordeninse was just passed that ses if any bikers show up at the new skatepark which opens soon they hav to ticket u 4 $250 so 30 bikers hav gotten together incloulding me are trying to get the city to let us hav the icerink for an outdoor bike park i hav more info soon

|

Out tha game

9/19/2008 2:29 PM

JonathanAllen wrote:

yea yesterday i was at this really sick spot with my buddies and some guy i saw take out his cell phone a minute later security showed up and talked with him then came over and actually arrested us but no prison time and no court time

|

9/19/2008 2:32 PM

where i live they dont give helmet tickets they wont let us in the part and then chase us around town all day

|