fuck da popo

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2011 6:36 AM

so yesterday my friend was on his way to meet up with me to go paint my frame. there is a part of the side walk with a bunch of poles so you have to go in the street to get around them.he didnt have a chain on either. he only was in the road for like a second and hops back up. the cop pulled him over at a mcdonalds screamed at him to put his bike down. my friend gently put it down. than the cop screamed sit your ass down. then after the cop did that he kicked my friends bike full force. my friend was like what the fuck man whyd you kick my bike? thats when i got there. the cop was like shut the hell up! so i went to my friend not knowing what the fuck was going on i said whats wrong man. btw i was with a little kid like 7 that wanted to come with me and the cop was like get the hell away! the thing is i crossed the road right in front of the cop and he didnt say anything to me. so me and the kid went in mcdonalds and waited. a good 30 minutes later friend walks in pissed with a fucking 50 dollar fine. so we went back to my house and it was getting dark. he told his parents and they made him come home. so bassicly im left with a bad paint job on my frame and my friend with a 50 dollar ticket!

FUCK COPS WITH NOTHING TO DO!

RANT!

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

1/26/2011 6:52 AM

Cops need to chill the fuck down these days, its like you step out of line the tiniest bit and get fined and stuff, there are more serious offences around that need dealing with

|

1/26/2011 6:53 AM

usa cops suck dick. aussie cops are so chill.

|

1/26/2011 7:52 AM

my moms the coolest popo... she doesnt do shit. lol

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

1/26/2011 8:36 AM

fuck that dude i would of been pissed if he kicked my shit. i told the cop that pulled me over not to lean on my truck cuz his jacket might scratch the paint. if i posted a pic of my truck u would understand why its funny

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

1/26/2011 8:37 AM

we always get shit for riding without brakes , lights , and helmets.. and they came to the park 1ce and there were like 5 of us and there was like a years worth of litter coz they never pick shit up and hundreds people come down all summer and we got a collective fine.. full on bullshit

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

1/26/2011 8:37 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

thats my old truck haha notice the giant dents that i made bigger with a tire iron
|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

1/26/2011 9:49 AM

just the fact that there was a bag full of sraypaint on his bars and he didnt even ask whats in there. he coulda had drugs in there.

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

1/26/2011 9:58 AM

This sounds kind of bizarre, but the cops actually don't give you shit as you get older. When I was a teenager the cops were always up my ass for grinding curbs and benches, never have lights, etc. But oddly now that I am in my 30's the cops are super nice to me. In the event that I might be where I'm notsupposed to be they will very politely ask me to move along. About 10 years ago I was skateboarding down the street and some cop ran up, grabbed me and flung me to the ground and started screaming at me. But it gets better as you get older.

|

1/26/2011 10:01 AM

hes 17 almost 18

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

1/26/2011 10:07 AM

Here is a social experiment for you to try. I don't know how you dress when you ride, but go riding wearing grubby jeans and tshirt, just look dirty and salty, stop shaving. Try this for a month and see how often the cops give you crap. Then shave, get a haircut, put on some nice clean bluejeans and a nice colorful button down shirt and rock that for a month, then see how the cops treat you. We live in a world where you are sadly judged by how you look, and the cops especially judge you by the way you look. If you look like a drug dealer, they'll treat you like a drug dealer, if you look like a lawyer, they'll treat you like a lawyer. I'm not saying you have to wear a shirt and tie to ride, but look clean and they will probably leave you alone. When you are confronted by the police, stand your ground, do as they ask, look them straight in the eye and be polite, "yes, officer" "no, officer" and you won't have a problem. (Hopefully.) Just don't be confrontational or swear at them.

|

1/26/2011 10:12 AM

my friend is in rotc so he has short hair and no beard. wearing really fresh clothes. like brand new hollister when he got pulled over

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

1/26/2011 10:19 AM

Seriously? Some cops are just dicks regardless I suppose. Next time request the officers name and badge number and request to speak to his commanding officer. That usually shuts them up.

|

1/26/2011 10:21 AM

if the cop never woulda kicked his bike he wouldnt have even cussed at him at all

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

1/26/2011 10:26 AM

btw what superstar frame cant you use with pegs?

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

1/26/2011 10:45 AM

cleanbmx wrote:

Here is a social experiment for you to try. I don't know how you dress when you ride, but go riding wearing grubby jeans and tshirt, just look dirty and salty, stop shaving. Try this for a month and see how often the cops give you crap. Then shave, get a haircut, put on some nice clean bluejeans and a nice colorful button down shirt and rock that for a month, then see how the cops treat you. We live in a world where you are sadly judged by how you look, and the cops especially judge you by the way you look. If you look like a drug dealer, they'll treat you like a drug dealer, if you look like a lawyer, they'll treat you like a lawyer. I'm not saying you have to wear a shirt and tie to ride, but look clean and they will probably leave you alone. When you are confronted by the police, stand your ground, do as they ask, look them straight in the eye and be polite, "yes, officer" "no, officer" and you won't have a problem. (Hopefully.) Just don't be confrontational or swear at them.

Cool, I just turned 30 last August 7th.. and you're right.. I once got pulled over while driving and the cop took a while to run my information so I said to him "the reason I got pulled over for speeding is because I'm trying to get somewhere, so can we hurry this up".. he became a dick really quickly.. that was back in high school.. since then I've grown a long beard, my cousin is a cop and I know the lieutenants of my three nearest stations.. and they told me I can say whatever i want to a cop as long as I'm not threatening them.. I've been pulled over several times since them, in my car or on my bike, and i've cursed out a few cops (if they started out being dicks) and they couldn't do shit about it, and i'm careful w/ my wording.. but when they're respectful and if I happen to mention I'm a grad student they usually just give me warning..

also I usually wear a button up shirt and t-shirt underneath with old jeans while riding.. but if I'm in an area where there is a lot of traffic.. and a cop cops rolling by I get off the bike and foot it until they pass.. they don't bother me much anymore..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

1/26/2011 12:52 PM

I am grateful for uk cops

|

1/26/2011 12:59 PM

Vancouver cops arnt to bad considering they dont care when i ride the wrong way on the road...

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

1/26/2011 1:22 PM

Cop have it rough enough these days with all the kill a cop gang anichiationo deal with lil kids ranting, but he did go a little over board.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/26/2011 1:26 PM

over the summer me and my crew would be chillin at a gas station every day takin a break from ridin and every day this cop would stop in front of us and tried to kick us out and take our bikes

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

1/26/2011 1:35 PM

Aussie cops are pretty dickheaded too.
My mate going charged for tresspassing and had to go to court when we were riding in a carpark.
My other mate got a $200 fine for not wearing a helmet.
I was under 16 at the time so they couldnt do shit.

|

1/26/2011 1:36 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

btw what superstar frame cant you use with pegs?

New deal bro. Except I run Shadow Lil' Ones on mine. Doesn't seem to hurt it.

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

1/26/2011 1:36 PM

my old school cop was a dick. He got moved to another school in the ghetto. He gave me a $184 ticket for not having my helmet clipped (it was on my head). Plus it was the first week of school and i was just riding out of the bike racks, he shouldve gave me a warning instead. so another day i called him Mr. moore instead of deputy moore, he got sooo pissed and went on yelling to me about how he didnt go to police academy for 5 years to be called "mr". i laughed so hard once he finished

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

1/26/2011 1:57 PM

13esim wrote:

my old school cop was a dick. He got moved to another school in the ghetto. He gave me a $184 ticket for not having my helmet clipped (it was on my head). Plus it was the first week of school and i was just riding out of the bike racks, he shouldve gave me a warning instead. so another day i called him Mr. moore instead of deputy moore, he got sooo pissed and went on yelling to me about how he didnt go to police academy for 5 years to be called "mr". i laughed so hard once he finished

5 yrs. in the academy.. WTF!?!?

I got arrested in high school once.. the cop even took me inside the school and confirmed w/ faculty that i was a student and still arrested me for trespassing (according to the arrest report).. i spent the weekend in jail.. here he is on facebook.. Rodney Clayton

I became a teacher and started hanging w/ my cousins cop buddies hoping to see him again.. but I heard he retired, return and then got fired.. there goes that pension!!

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

1/26/2011 2:03 PM

13esim wrote:

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

5 yrs. in the academy.. WTF!?!?

I got arrested in high school once.. the cop even took me inside the school and confirmed w/ faculty that i was a student and still arrested me for trespassing (according to the arrest report).. i spent the weekend in jail.. here he is on facebook.. Rodney Clayton

I became a teacher and started hanging w/ my cousins cop buddies hoping to see him again.. but I heard he retired, return and then got fired.. there goes that pension!!

So you were at school, and he arrested you for being at school?

What a douche.

|

1/26/2011 2:12 PM

u all should come peep these cali cops... good times

|

1/26/2011 2:24 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

thats cause aussie cops dont use guns..they use boomarangs.

|

I ride 2 wheelers for stacks.

1/26/2011 4:32 PM

Achin 4 Bacon wrote:

L.O.L

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/26/2011 4:53 PM

cops are usually semi cool where i live. its usually the store owners and soccer moms that are dickheads.

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

1/26/2011 4:55 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

Achin 4 Bacon wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

L.O.L

HAHA

|

Silence is golden ductape is silver

Achin 4 Bacon wrote: thats cause aussie cops dont use guns..they use boomarangs.

learn to do shit before you talk shit