fuck this shit!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2010 8:54 PM

if you like riding everyday don't move to alabama, we have two shitty publicly funded parks and gues what skateing only! i hoped in the park for bout 5 mins and a county worker calll's the cops. the cops take me home. and gues where my bikes at...? the police station! mother fuckers impounded it for a week. can they even do that..! i feel a lawsuit coming on.

|

bmx. that's it plain in simple

12/1/2010 9:07 PM

Build your own stuff to ride man.

Then no hassles.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2010 9:14 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Build your own stuff to ride man.

Then no hassles.

i have stuff too ride at home. but theres only soo much you can learn on a 4ft mini and a few boxes.... street sucks out here.. just wish it wasnt soo cold i could get my d jumps finished!

|

12/1/2010 9:17 PM

someone needs to watch "nowhere to ride" you greedy little bitch.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

12/1/2010 9:29 PM

complain that there isn't a designated bmx park, and tell them to let bikes in or you'll file somekind of discrimination lawsuit. could work. might not oh well

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

12/1/2010 9:45 PM

carjakester wrote:

someone needs to watch "nowhere to ride" you greedy little bitch.

oh yes cause im just soo greedy? lol i know where too ride im just tired of the harrasment!

|