fucked up driver

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2013 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2013 8:30 PM

sorry for making too many threads but i really need your help. So i have a odyssey hub idk which but it looks like the odyssey hazard v3 hub on danscomp. So the bearings in my driver are completley blown and i need a new driver so my question is can i replace a driver with female axle? Also the driver i have right now has a 4 pawl engagment instead of a three pawl engagment so will it still work with this driver? (please reply)http://www.danscomp.com/products/461068/Odyssey_1-pc_Cassette_Driver.html

|

8/8/2013 8:33 PM

Yes you can replace it with that one although just getting new bearings is an option too. And the female axle doesn't affect replaced parts

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/8/2013 9:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2013 9:04 PM

tomdon wrote:

Yes you can replace it with that one although just getting new bearings is an option too. And the female axle doesn't affect replaced parts

i think its a better decision to replace the driver to because the teeth are so worn out and the teeth are also about to snap because two of the teeth are already messed up. also, my current driver has a four pawl engagement will it still work with the driver with 3 pawl engagment

|

8/8/2013 10:44 PM

tomdon wrote:

rideforfun123 wrote:

i think its a better decision to replace the driver to because the teeth are so worn out and the teeth are also about to snap because two of the teeth are already messed up. also, my current driver has a four pawl engagement will it still work with the driver with 3 pawl engagment

yes, but it will have a slightly differnt feeling cuz 4 pawls engage faster

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype