fucked up tailwhips

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2017 6:09 PM

Alright, so awhile ago I started trying tailwhip and I want to start again.. I ride right foot forward but I feel way more comfortable whipping the bike the oppo way, so basically I feel more comfortable learning oppo tailwhips first.

Idk, whenever I spin it the right way, it just feels off and when I spin it oppo, I get more of a smooth thrust feeling of whipping it.

Any way to fix this? any tips, thankksssssssssssssssssss

|

2/18/2017 6:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2017 6:18 PM

It's called being goofy footed. There is no right way to do any trick, just the one that's more comfortable.

In my opinion, switch whips look much better anyways, just watch Van Homan.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/18/2017 6:26 PM

honestly i feel like people do switch whips more than regular whips nowadays lmao
they look so steezy when they're done right

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/18/2017 7:59 PM

I'm goofy footed and whips switch feel better / natural , I can't land them but I get my bike around . It's just hard because you get less kick , it's mostly arms

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short