Related:
Create New Tag
swwyobmx swwyobmx
5/18/2009 7:28 PM

so today i was shreddin some gnar at my park and i went to do a like, feeble disaster? i guess you could call it, idk something i do. and i fuckin washed out hoppin into the ramp drilled my face on my bar, knocked my two front teeth loose and i bled like crazy. and now my lip is so big i can bearly drink anything

im not going to school tomorrow cause it looks like i got hit with a bat

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

Mr Wilson Mr Wilson
5/18/2009 7:31 PM

ooh sucks i went ova my bars doing a gap 2day and fucked up my hands

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

swwyobmx swwyobmx
5/18/2009 7:33 PM

no you can not have a kiss. haha. top front. it was such a stupid wreck

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

Mr Wilson Mr Wilson
5/18/2009 7:36 PM

" it was such a stupid wreck" same here it suked ass if lucky it was just my handa it hurts 2 jst put pressure on em

Out tha game

swwyobmx swwyobmx
5/18/2009 7:38 PM

no fake teeth, but they moved, and they are numb, and hurt. haha

mr wilson- i land on the bottom of the palm on my left hand, and im pretty sure i have like bruised bones in there it hurts all the time

Mr Wilson Mr Wilson
5/18/2009 7:41 PM

yeah some how i scraped up the top & bottom of my hands and jammed my left wrist hard

Out tha game

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP