fuckin bullshit!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/22/2009 4:52 PM

Just got a brand new sony camera on the 13th for my bday, and my friend had his gps in the car with mine in like a hidden area in the car like a compartment (not notciable when you walk by or anything) And a mexican unlocked the door and stole it and we called the cops and the cops are like we cant do anything bout it unless we see this guy do it again or something

|

kobe bryant ready

11/22/2009 4:54 PM

THAT FUCKING SUCKS!!! i would shoot up a dairy farm.

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

11/22/2009 4:55 PM

File a police report, his insurance company will take care of it and you'll have a new camera soon.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

11/22/2009 5:01 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

File a police report, his insurance company will take care of it and you'll have a new camera soon.

i think we filed a police report, i rememebr seeing the mexican 30 minutes before he actually went to his car and seein it gone, and we park in the back of the plaza where like noone walks behind it and very very very little cars. and the cops like we dont have proof it was there and the thing that mounts the gps was taken also! and the garage door opener was taken the cops went to his house because the cop said if they have ur address, they can easily access it, with the garage door opener.

and how do u get insurance to cover it tho? Just give the police report to the insurance copy?

Becuase, couple months ago, i had a friend whos car burned up while driving, and his shit in the car like electronics didnt get covered.

|

kobe bryant ready