fucking disasters , i'm pissed!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2013 10:59 AM

Toay i was trying disasters at the park , when a guy told me to try geting my rear earlier , because i was getting a lot of pop , i was doing them wrong. SO i tried what he told and i landed it beautifully ,fast spin , smooth landing. I tried again and i did it again. AFTER THAT I COULDNT DO THEM ANYMORE. MY REAR WHEEL STARTED HITING THE COPING , SUPER SLOW SPINS , AND SOMETIMES EVEN TOUCED THE COPING. THIS PISSED ME OFF. AND THAN I CRASHED. AND WHEN I LANDED THEM THE THIRD TIME THE REAR WHEEL WAS ALWAYS DROPING THE COPING , SO IT WAS NOT EVEN A DISASTER. FUCK.

|

9/6/2013 11:04 AM

its all about hitting it pretty straight on, and finding the right speed for the transition. practice more and you will have em dialed. you cant expect to master a trick in one day. be thankful you didnt hang up go otb to flat.

|

9/6/2013 11:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2013 11:20 AM

i'm so fucking pissed because i could only land it once , ftirst try. now i cant even land them.

|

9/6/2013 11:27 AM

So take it to a bank or a really mellow quarter and get super comfortable with it then go back to what ever you were doing it on and stomp that shit. feel less pissed.

|