fuckk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2013 3:16 PM

so today after school i went to the bike racks so i could get my bike but when i gotten their my bike got stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now im in new need of a neew bike and i cant afford a new custom bike so im trying to get a stock so which bikes do u guys think i should get im looking for a full chromoly framne with a decent price

|

3/8/2013 3:26 PM

I'd just try craigslist. I mean a $200 complete from a website will most likely suck!. Just my opinion. I feel bad for you.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/8/2013 3:33 PM

You should try and ask the school for security tape footage of the bike racks then jump the mother fucker who took your bike or have friends look around for your bike at skateparks ect. Before you buy another bike

|

3/8/2013 3:34 PM

What bike was it?

Look out for local sellers, craigslist in your area, watch around town and the local parks.

|

3/8/2013 5:40 PM

702BMXLife wrote:

You should try and ask the school for security tape footage of the bike racks then jump the mother fucker who took your bike ...more

this, fuckin put up a fake reward poster too, say "my moms offering a $700 reward no questions asked"

then beat the piss out of the kid and dont give him the money, like literally beat him til he pisses (only if your under 18, then you got your Y.O. and everythings free game, but if youre older just use the "necisarry force" to get him away from the bike)

wish i woulda done that when i got mine stolen, but i wasnt sure if it was legal... and i didnt wanna get kicked out of college for whatever i woulda done with the kid
(not sure, but i mighta been on acd at this point too, where if i got in trouble id go to jail)

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/8/2013 5:46 PM

dude when i was in HS my dick dad came to the school and stole my bike! i was beyond pissed! Later i just went and stole it back. ha but good luck getting your whip back! if you cant, try CL for sure and just use the opportunity to build a new bike i guess.

|

Woo! Ride!

3/8/2013 6:03 PM

kingbmx11 wrote:

dude when i was in HS my dick dad came to the school and stole my bike! i was beyond pissed! Later i just went and stole it ...more

why would your dad come to school and take your bike? lol
my dad would never have done that cuz he knew it would have destroyed me to come out after school and see my bike was gone, plus i used like 2 chains and a wheel lock so that shit was pretty secure haha

|

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
Bitches love my tricycle

3/8/2013 6:15 PM

^^ i dont know man. all i know is that he is a douche bag. i had a gnarly chain too but he just walked up with bolt cutters. The office lady at the school told me that he did it and said that it was justified cause he is my dad. It was still a total dick move.
Your dad sounds chill tho

|

Woo! Ride!

3/8/2013 6:19 PM

When I was in high school I kept my bike inside. The administrators found out and said I couldn't do it but I did anyways. Sometimes I would keep it in one of the teachers rooms but I felt like I was taking up too much of her space and felt bad about it because she was so cool haha. Anyways... hope you get yours back.

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

3/8/2013 6:25 PM

sucks dude, worst feeling ever. i got my bike stolen at the banks at a jam once. felt like shit. id do everything you can to look for your bike before you get a new one, but id definitely check craigslist

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

3/8/2013 6:26 PM

I don't quite get why people ride full custom bikes to school. I mean it sucks that it happened and I'm sorry to hear it but why would you ride a 1000 dollar bike to school where some little shit will steal it?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/8/2013 6:35 PM

Four wrote:

I don't quite get why people ride full custom bikes to school. I mean it sucks that it happened and I'm sorry to hear it but ...more

for me it was just my first real bike. i was a sophomore and the thing was still pretty stock. but even then i went to a small high school and every one was pretty chill so there wasnt really any worry of people snatching it then.

when i got to college tho, it was totally different. i would basically bring my bike to class and sit with it the whole time. haha not literally but i definitely kept it in the classroom and kept an eye on it. A couple guys i know got there bikes nabbed from that campus. One kid found his bike on CL and went and took it back.

|

Woo! Ride!

3/8/2013 6:45 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

What bike was it?

Look out for local sellers, craigslist in your area, watch around town and the local parks.

it wasent a real expensive bike it had fit inman 3 frame proper rear demoliton bulimia front hub , sun envy rim, odlyssey hazard rim, fit stock forks, eastern wonder year bars, eastern curb monkey tire, fit tire , stolenn mob cranks haro sprocket, stolen revolver bottom bracket. cult headset, and a stolen convict 3 stem

|

3/8/2013 6:48 PM

who rides their good bmx bike to school

|

making half retarded post at the moment

3/8/2013 6:57 PM

Four wrote:

I don't quite get why people ride full custom bikes to school. I mean it sucks that it happened and I'm sorry to hear it but ...more

i lived like 5 miles away and blew up the motor in my car, myfriends all moved died, dont drive, work, or just suckas friends, soi had to... i wasnt fuckin walkin lol and i already skipped like 2weeks

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "