fuckkkkkkkkk

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2010 4:31 AM

i woke up this morning siked about riding when i got home from school, look out the window and its fucking snowing. im soooo pissed. all the snow was finally melted and the temp yesterday was in the 40's. fuck

|

1/28/2010 4:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2010 4:35 AM

it's snowing during winter, who would have thought of such a thing.

|

1/28/2010 4:42 AM

I am in the same boat. We did not get snow last night but we are supposed to get it in the next day or so. I was out riding last night for like 20 minutes in the dark and 32 degrees. I hate winter if I can't go snowboarding!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

1/28/2010 4:44 AM

quit bitchin. it snows in winter get ovetr it

|

crystal meth

1/28/2010 4:46 AM

That sucks, but you live in NJ, go ride an indoor park!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/28/2010 4:49 AM

I don't mind the snow if I can go boarding but lately that has not been happening so I will continue to complain.

No indoor parks here in the MD area. Sucks!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

1/28/2010 4:51 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

hahaa. thats what im gonna do. i was on the bus ride to school, and the radio on the bus said school was canceled. so we had to drive back and drop everyone else off

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

1/28/2010 4:54 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

hahaa. thats what im gonna do. i was on the bus ride to school, and the radio on the bus said school was canceled. so we had to drive back and drop everyone else off

what park you gonna ride? shields?

|

1/28/2010 4:57 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

njanimalnj wrote:

what park you gonna ride? shields?

yeah. 10-3 probably

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10