fullcabs

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2010 9:11 PM

Are now my favorite trick.
Just felt like relieveing my happiness at a new line i did 20min ago

hop onto 8ft long, stem height ledge, fast 180 off to fullcab to slider out to run into light pole

i was pumped on it. legit took me 27 tries.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/10/2010 9:14 PM

you were on a cassette right?
im getting close to getting them down, ive landed a few.
they are easier to me than 3s flat.

congrats on the line though

|

7/10/2010 9:14 PM

haha YEWWWWW reminds me of andy

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

7/10/2010 9:15 PM

i can 3 flat, but i cant full cab at all

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/10/2010 9:15 PM

damn sounds sick.

|

7/10/2010 9:16 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

you were on a cassette right?
im getting close to getting them down, ive landed a few.
they are easier to me than 3s flat.

congrats on the line though

Yeah on cassette. And they really aren't hard at all. just lean back and twist your upper body. I'll get some on film in the next few days. They feel kinda like manual to 180's, yet I can't manual to 180 somehow. Thanks mang.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/10/2010 9:16 PM

sunday color. wrote:

haha YEWWWWW reminds me of andy

hahaha.
oh facebook copying

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

7/10/2010 9:17 PM

carjakester wrote:

i can 3 flat, but i cant full cab at all

Practice. They're just as easy as hop 3's, but even funner. But yeah, fullcabs and 360's are nothing alike.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/10/2010 9:17 PM

sunday color. wrote:

haha YEWWWWW reminds me of andy

alexnjbmx wrote:

hahaha.
oh facebook copying

lol

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

7/10/2010 9:17 PM

newbie question, but can you clear up full cabs?

180in to 180 out correct?

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/10/2010 9:18 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

newbie question, but can you clear up full cabs?

180in to 180 out correct?

nahhh
you do a 180, so youre now in fakie, then you 360 while in fakie using pedal pressure, so youre back into fakie, then get out

180 to 180 out is a halfcab

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/10/2010 9:19 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

newbie question, but can you clear up full cabs?

180in to 180 out correct?

youre in fakie, do a 360, still fakieing, and then slide out etc etc.

|

7/10/2010 9:19 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

you were on a cassette right?
im getting close to getting them down, ive landed a few.
they are easier to me than 3s flat.

congrats on the line though

Ressler711 wrote:

Yeah on cassette. And they really aren't hard at all. just lean back and twist your upper body. I'll get some on film in the next few days. They feel kinda like manual to 180's, yet I can't manual to 180 somehow. Thanks mang.

nice, i always mess up when i try to do long sliders on a cassette, but like chainless i can do em good cuz (like a freecoaster) you dont have to back pedal. and ya they are really easy to get the rotation too cuz of you can use pedal pressure/chain tension with cassettes, everyone thinks FC's are easier for cab tricks but with pedal pressure it seems easier?

and i blow at manny 180s

|

7/10/2010 9:19 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

newbie question, but can you clear up full cabs?

180in to 180 out correct?

lol
backwards 360

|

crystal meth

7/10/2010 9:20 PM

chant Yuh 540 cab?.butt dhat sounds lyke a sick line broskiiiiii

|

7/10/2010 9:20 PM

oooo ok. so flat 3 fakie and slide out or could you 180 out?


ressler: i thought you didn't like me?

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/10/2010 9:20 PM

carjakester wrote:

i can 3 flat, but i cant full cab at all

Ressler711 wrote:

Practice. They're just as easy as hop 3's, but even funner. But yeah, fullcabs and 360's are nothing alike.

theyre way easier than 3s, theyre fun as shitttt.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

7/10/2010 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:29 AM

Bikerman951 wrote:

newbie question, but can you clear up full cabs?

180in to 180 out correct?

this is a fullcab



|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/10/2010 9:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:29 AM

Best trick ever!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/10/2010 9:21 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

oooo ok. so flat 3 fakie and slide out or could you 180 out?


ressler: i thought you didn't like me?

that would be fullcab to halfcab so one and a half cab haha

|

7/10/2010 9:21 PM

for people who care about MY progression (no need to make a new thread)

but i semi got backward manuals. not really but like 1-3 feet...

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/10/2010 9:22 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

newbie question, but can you clear up full cabs?

180in to 180 out correct?

Ressler711 wrote:

this is a fullcab



can't watch youtube...idk why.

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/10/2010 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:29 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

chant Yuh 540 cab?.butt dhat sounds lyke a sick line broskiiiiii

super cabs

|

7/10/2010 9:23 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

you were on a cassette right?
im getting close to getting them down, ive landed a few.
they are easier to me than 3s flat.

congrats on the line though

Ressler711 wrote:

Yeah on cassette. And they really aren't hard at all. just lean back and twist your upper body. I'll get some on film in the next few days. They feel kinda like manual to 180's, yet I can't manual to 180 somehow. Thanks mang.

TJ.dougherty wrote:

nice, i always mess up when i try to do long sliders on a cassette, but like chainless i can do em good cuz (like a freecoaster) you dont have to back pedal. and ya they are really easy to get the rotation too cuz of you can use pedal pressure/chain tension with cassettes, everyone thinks FC's are easier for cab tricks but with pedal pressure it seems easier?

and i blow at manny 180s

cabs on freecoasters are 10000000x harder. ive done a handful of 540 cabs on cassette, then rode a freecoaster for a few months and couldnt get more than a halfcab

andysubrosa- ive done a few of them

animal- fuck yes

bikerman- i dont have a prob with you, and im down to help anyone.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/10/2010 9:24 PM

180 to 360 out??

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/10/2010 9:24 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Best trick ever!

i'll watch any video you make haha. 4 amps pushin 2 subs

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/10/2010 9:24 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Yeah on cassette. And they really aren't hard at all. just lean back and twist your upper body. I'll get some on film in the next few days. They feel kinda like manual to 180's, yet I can't manual to 180 somehow. Thanks mang.

TJ.dougherty wrote:

nice, i always mess up when i try to do long sliders on a cassette, but like chainless i can do em good cuz (like a freecoaster) you dont have to back pedal. and ya they are really easy to get the rotation too cuz of you can use pedal pressure/chain tension with cassettes, everyone thinks FC's are easier for cab tricks but with pedal pressure it seems easier?

and i blow at manny 180s

Ressler711 wrote:

cabs on freecoasters are 10000000x harder. ive done a handful of 540 cabs on cassette, then rode a freecoaster for a few months and couldnt get more than a halfcab

andysubrosa- ive done a few of them

animal- fuck yes

bikerman- i dont have a prob with you, and im down to help anyone.

glad to know...

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/10/2010 9:26 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

180 to 360 out??

if you can watch vimeo

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/10/2010 9:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:29 AM

i

|

7/10/2010 10:00 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

i

yessss!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845