garrett reynolds off premium?what?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2010 12:41 AM

He saw it coming.

|

12/24/2010 3:53 AM

Northwest Steeze wrote:

all you kids up there that thought it was a joke and was getting mad at him big fat LOL at you

i told you all i was right lmao.

|

12/24/2010 3:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2010 3:56 AM

Booshy wrote:

How did I know that this would be a joke?

Because you are a fag

am i a fag now your ass got busted lil nigga

|

12/24/2010 3:57 AM

I totally didn't see that coming.
It wouldn't surprise me if he started his own company (because I would assume he has a decent amount of money from sponsorships and contest winnings), but if he doesn't start his own company, I wonder where he will go...

|

12/24/2010 3:58 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I totally didn't see that coming.
It wouldn't surprise me if he started his own company (because I would assume he has a decent amount of money from sponsorships and contest winnings), but if he doesn't start his own company, I wonder where he will go...

i have a feeling he will go to cult maybe.

|

12/24/2010 5:03 AM

his contract is over there

|

12/24/2010 6:45 AM

NickRidesAlot wrote:

i have a feeling he will go to cult maybe.

No chance, hes making a company under the name 'Deadline'. They already have a little team put together and have already put out edits and i assume their going to start up a product line probably by the summer or fall of 2011. I hope things go well for him. If not, we all know just about any team would love to have him haha.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/24/2010 7:21 AM

Booshy wrote:

How did I know that this would be a joke?

Because you are a fag

NickRidesAlot wrote:

am i a fag now your ass got busted lil nigga

no because it was a joke, you got lucky

|

12/24/2010 7:24 AM

your still a fag.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/24/2010 1:33 PM

So I Officially quit riding for premium products I'll have write up about this soon busy with christmas shit for now can't say whats going on for 2011 yet but you'll know sooner then later I'm really excited!"-Garrett on quitting Premium for now.

thats off the deadline facebook

|

Boobies.

12/24/2010 7:20 PM

flyluna101 wrote:

Yooo he is seriously off. he is gonna make his own company called the deadline

abreezy111 wrote:

Deadline has been a company for like two or three years now...

He is supossed to take it over or something tho

|

12/24/2010 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:17 AM

LOL

Nick > everyone who talked shit on his thread.

|

12/24/2010 7:54 PM

Wherever he is going to go will need to open up their check book, if Haro/Premium couldn't afford him... there are really only a few companies with pockets that deep, and by few I mean you can count them on one hand.

He won't start his own company, it's not the time to start a BMX company based on your name. A few years ago, maybe... but now there are a million brands all doing the same thing. He could make more money riding then making crappy frames.

|

twitter

PROBZ

12/24/2010 7:59 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Wherever he is going to go will need to open up their check book, if Haro/Premium couldn't afford him... there are really only a few companies with pockets that deep, and by few I mean you can count them on one hand.

He won't start his own company, it's not the time to start a BMX company based on your name. A few years ago, maybe... but now there are a million brands all doing the same thing. He could make more money riding then making crappy frames.

*cough mirraco cough*

EDIT: They have like one good frame. But they are distributed by Trek, so they suck.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura