gauging ears?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2011 9:38 AM

anyone here gauge their ears? I have both ears pierced, and I have the 12 G tapers, but I'm not sure if I should start gauging with smaller tapers? I borrowed them from my friend, and she just went from regular piercings to 12 G. she has 10s, 8s, 6s, all the way to 0. but im not sure if itll be bad to start with 12's. thanks

|

3/31/2011 9:52 AM

hey vital, fuck you.
tons of bmxers gauge their ears, it is BMX RELATED. fuck this forum, this is the reason i dont come on here anymore. hope this forum dies because of your moving anything that doesnt strictly fall into the main forum everyone goes on.

|

3/31/2011 11:54 AM

huh? ^

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/31/2011 12:46 PM

lul, sorry to say it but this isnt bmx related bro thus why it was moved, thats like saying for example people who post music topics, people listen to music while riding but it isn't bmx related

|

i'm just here to chill

3/31/2011 4:23 PM

the gauges in my ears are 2g silicone tunnels mine are actually a 0g but i need to get new 0g tunnels cause i lost one of them

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

3/31/2011 4:58 PM

i need gauges!

|

vital's redneck

3/31/2011 5:35 PM

i do mines are 7/8" 22 mm

|

''if i was a whore i would sell my body parts just like i do on my bikes''
REFs: jrage, sweetdreams3 8x, iRideBikes07 2x, Gussy, Vam999, ridehard93 , gstring02,ridehard93... many more

3/31/2011 8:28 PM

Dude my friend pierced his hear with a sterilized thumb tack then he shoved 8g's into them he said it hurt so bad. He came to school with them and later on got an infection. Just though I'd share that because it's pretty funny.

|

4/1/2011 7:55 AM

you could just put a 12 in. its gonna hurt and maybe swell but if you dont want it to then just stretch the right way one size at a time. i got 0s

|

people who get up early in the morning cause war, death, and famine.

trading refs:live free live to ride, agfracing,ridebmx456,ryanxanimalbmx,wallywangois2hip, harry95, Josh08

4/1/2011 1:08 PM

Most standard ear rings are a 14-16 gauge, so 12 gauge isn't a substantial jump. Keep in mind gauges only come in even number increments, the lower the number, the bigger the gauge and also the bigger the flare on plugs. This is very important to remember because some plug companies make some plugs with unusually large flares. Industrial strength comes to mind, great plugs, but huge flares. I have inch and a half plugs and I've been stretching for ten years, so I know plugs. Trust me, keep your earlobes lubed up. Use A&D ointment to prevent chapping and Jojoba oil to protect your ears from tearing. Tearing equals scar tissue and scar tissue does not stretch.

|

4/1/2011 1:12 PM

PS, do not wear bone or wood plugs unless your ears are fully healed and relaxed, since bone and wood are porous they can spread infection if worn while ear is bleeding. If your ear starts bleeding, take the plugs out and let them heal.

|

4/1/2011 1:37 PM

cleanbmx wrote:

Most standard ear rings are a 14-16 gauge, so 12 gauge isn't a substantial jump. Keep in mind gauges only come in even number increments, the lower the number, the bigger the gauge and also the bigger the flare on plugs. This is very important to remember because some plug companies make some plugs with unusually large flares. Industrial strength comes to mind, great plugs, but huge flares. I have inch and a half plugs and I've been stretching for ten years, so I know plugs. Trust me, keep your earlobes lubed up. Use A&D ointment to prevent chapping and Jojoba oil to protect your ears from tearing. Tearing equals scar tissue and scar tissue does not stretch.

Lots of truth here! Im currently at 7/8 myself I have no plans on going bigger. My septum is cool at a 2 as well

|

4/1/2011 9:41 PM

the correct term would be stretching* your ears.

|

verde is where it's at... kinda