gayest riders of all time?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2013 1:00 PM

imo, sean burns, zach krejmas, gary dimartine, ty morrow

^ they're fucking awesome

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/31/2013 1:03 PM

The faggot that made the all orange sunday LMAO well orange and white

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/31/2013 1:04 PM

Chad curly
Nigel
Black man
Catfish is the gayest of them all
Daniel dares
Adam 22 and his satanic fag crew
And all The other lames that have sold their souls

|

8/31/2013 1:06 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

Chad curly
Nigel
Black man
Catfish is the gayest of them all
Daniel dares
Adam 22 and his satanic fag crew
And all The ...more

don't really agree with you man
i don't like chad kerley much
black man is a terrible person
adam 22 and his crew are ridiculously straight (except for zach, maststroni, tate)

|

8/31/2013 1:19 PM

Can we please ban ALL homophobic fools/

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/31/2013 1:19 PM

So by "gay" you mean like happy riders or what ?

|

don't overthink it just do it !

8/31/2013 3:01 PM

Do you mean gay as in "Happy" or as in sexuality?

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

8/31/2013 3:39 PM

catfish is awesome ahah

|

8/31/2013 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 3:49 PM

oh! so sorry. by "gay", i mean awesome. if you can't tell by my profile pic, I am gay.
most people use "gay" to mean stupid, but for me, it's the opposite, since I find "gay" things awesome (gay people, pink color, dresses, hello kitty)

|

8/31/2013 3:51 PM

Right, I would really like to be the newest mod, but if i am not.. Whoever gets the spot will you please PermaBan Plzdntfailmeagn/Oneeyeilluminatidouchefag He was FINALLY banned for racism, now he has created two accounts! So he has broken the rules YET AGAIN & is now posting retarded shit about people selling their souls & being satanists, Religious shit does NOT belong on a BMX Forum. I do not care what religion anyone is before people jump on me about it. I just whole heartedly believe it does not belong on a BMX forum, it causes arguments! Especially when backwards fucktards like him use it as a warped way to force their views on other people!! BAN HIM FOREVER!! PLEASE!

|

8/31/2013 4:16 PM

Do you people even listen to yourselves?
Let's review.Three idiots blow this place up for a week with multiple trolling accounts and then vmtb to finally get banned.
Then their buddy Lorenzo throws the mod under the bus and makes it all go away for them.
A few hours later,they come back and destroy this place again.........and they are still here and still the victims in this.

Sorry that Dave and I had other things going last week.(Your buddies trashing the place over and over again)and really didnt make a issue of pointing out that the n word doesn't fly here while Im fighting off troll/spam attacks all day and well into the night.

What is his other account?

|

8/31/2013 4:19 PM

crazyclark wrote:

oh! so sorry. by "gay", i mean awesome. if you can't tell by my profile pic, I am gay.
most people use "gay" to mean stupid, ...more

well in that case sean burns is gay as fuck

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/31/2013 4:33 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Do you people even listen to yourselves?
Let's review.Three idiots blow this place up for a week with multiple trolling ...more

Sorry we haven't seen eye to eye Blogs.. I am hoping to become a Moderator in the next couple of days so i would like to put this shit behind us.. The guys are gone i have spoken with them & they are not going to Troll the site again, they are going to move on. The only thing i want to bring up before at least I will try & put this behind us.... Zach PD cannot log into his account, he thinks he is banned but i have checked the banned list & nothing? The only thing he was guilty of was standing up for me, so if he is Permabanned could you please reverse this, if it is only for a couple of weeks could you put the information of how long up on the banned thread.

Thank you for acting accordingly over the whole Oneeyeilluminatidouchefag racism thing & his other account is Plzdntfailmeagn, look at the links in his signature.. His personal website "Blood Life" & a link to his Bike Check. This site will be a whole lot better with him gone.

|

8/31/2013 4:53 PM

Ill fix Zach.

Do you see where I would have a problem with banning oneeye for this?
All I am doing is sending out the messege loud and clear."if you are not friends with Lorenzo,you better follow the rules"
OE should get banned for this.Other three people who did 120% more dammage skate?

Let me look into it.

|

8/31/2013 5:00 PM

ZachP_D back in the game.

|

8/31/2013 5:02 PM

Thank you for sorting out Zach. I know the guys did a LOT & i was pretty taken a back with how much they had done. BUT, they just posted naughty words & stupid pictures. OneEye is Racist, Homophobic, Delusional & I am pretty damned sure more than just me wants to see him gone! He is one of the members that are fucking this site up with his fucking delusional ramblings. Fact is he has broken the rules on numerous occasions & more than just one rule also. Permaban him not for me, not for the other members that don't like him, Permaban him because he refuses to comply to the rules & general etiquette of this site, plain & simple.

|

8/31/2013 5:09 PM

I think some riders attitudes are fucked like adam 22 i like him because he made tcu but he act's like a fucking ass. I haven't met him though so i'm not 100% but i'm like 99.9% sure he is a asshole. And the guy saying something about the orange soda bike wtf i think his bike is too colorful but i mean they usually have bomb proof parts and black bikes kinda get dull after a while. But it's your opinion so cool. tongue

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/31/2013 5:14 PM

Topsey wrote:

Thank you for sorting out Zach. I know the guys did a LOT & i was pretty taken a back with how much they had done. BUT, ...more

OneEye reminds me of a Westboro baptist church member with all his 'fag sin' and all his other shit.

He needs to be banned.

He makes good how to's though

|

8/31/2013 5:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 5:15 PM

iVerderider wrote:

The faggot that made the all orange sunday LMAO well orange and white

aaron is actually pretty chill

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/31/2013 5:18 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I think some riders attitudes are fucked like adam 22 i like him because he made tcu but he act's like a fucking ass. I ...more

I talk to Adam on F.B every now & again. TBH the whole Gangster Ganja Warrior thing is a bit put on for the Cameras, There is no doubt about it he is a Stoner lol & he is really against religion but i get a long with him fine!

|

8/31/2013 5:31 PM

I have typed this into the admid page seven times making sure it was spelled right and it won't come up.
Photo
Is how he spells it.
Im going to let Dave/Lorenzo give it a shot.Looks like his page is still here.
IP 162.233.124.--

|

8/31/2013 5:33 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I have typed this into the admid page seven times making sure it was spelled right and it won't come up.
Photo
Is how he spells it. ...more

what does the moderating panel, admin page look like

|

8/31/2013 5:40 PM

*Fingers Crossed* I will know in a couple of days haha :D

|

8/31/2013 5:40 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Photo
Is how he spells it. ...more

he's such a fucking asshat

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/31/2013 5:56 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

aaron is actually pretty chill

Still gay

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/31/2013 6:00 PM

a. OneEyeIlluminatiGuy aka plzdntfailmeagn, you are permanently banned from this forum. I placed a 2 week ban on your account, and then you go and use another account during your ban. That isn't acceptable.

b. bloghogs, I don't think I've ever spoke with those guys before, I was just giving them a second chance since they haven't been banned before.

c. Topsey, don't get your hopes up.

|

8/31/2013 6:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 6:12 PM

Lol nvm i guess I misunderstood

|

10/28/2015 4:26 PM

stupid OLD thread. someone delete it please!

|

10/28/2015 4:35 PM

BMADrideNdab wrote:

You're the idiot who bumped it after 2+ years of it being dead.

|

10/28/2015 5:11 PM

BMADrideNdab wrote:

Why the fuck comment it's 2+ fucking years old. Don't bump old shit!

|

We out here breathing. -Bert