germ vs bar spins: bar spins wins

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2016 5:18 PM

Ive always hated bar spins. Why?because i suck at em.so its been raining in the bay area.so i slapped some brakes on my atf.ive been kinda dign riding with em.so im bored & dorking off(stoned)(medical ofcoarse)its pouring.but im tooling around under the over hang on a loading dock.the rain lets up i bail with a simple 180 off the dock&at the last min feel confident to throw a late bar spin.nope dumb nuts.yer brake lever is in the way.fractured my already been broken twice wrist.i know boo fucking hoo.so moral of the story.lil germ still hates bar spins&brakes .now no rain ofcoarse.pedal punx unite

|

1/28/2016 5:29 PM

who the fuk is germ but that sucks m8

|

1/28/2016 5:30 PM

you should hate riding stoned in the rain instead of barspins. riding in the rain is a stupid idea, and to do it stoned is even dumber. don't get my wrong i partake in my fair share of the devils lettuce, but you gotta do it responsibly.

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/28/2016 5:33 PM

420bongblazer wrote:

who the fuk is germ but that sucks m8

Me

|

1/28/2016 6:19 PM

I've landed like two hop bars and i really hated them. Nothing in this world has made me madder. I could never land another one so i have to not try them anymore to stay sane. It's whatever though because i don't really like seeing them done that much.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

1/28/2016 6:29 PM

Well Tom Dugan can't really bar spin so that proves everyone has some kinda weakness. I can bar spin, but I can barely (and I mean barely) nose manual; I'm talkin bout 3-4 seconds on a good day.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/28/2016 7:45 PM

Buzzbegone wrote:

Well Tom Dugan can't really bar spin so that proves everyone has some kinda weakness. I can bar spin, but I can barely (and I ...more

My weakness is whips. 6 years to land my first one, had em down for like 3 months where I did around 50 of em, lost em when my back when out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/28/2016 8:44 PM

Hop bars are a fuckin piss off . Can 540 can flat and almost fly out 5 before landing a barspin. Fuck it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/28/2016 9:52 PM

Barspins are easy. honestly its just about committing to them

|