geting a freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2009 2:10 PM

i dont know what one to get im getting it at the end of the summer when i have all my money from work

|

quit ur bitchin and just ride

6/24/2009 2:16 PM

KHE GEISHA LITE FREECOASTER

|

6/24/2009 2:21 PM

well, all freecoasters have KHE internals so it is basically what one you think looks cool, is the best price, has what you want. Some of the new ones have an allen head screw that sets the slack from the outside of the coaster so you do not have to take the whole thing apart to change it up.
personally i like the Geisha though.

|

Ride Hard, Live Easy.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/24/2009 2:27 PM

THE GEISHA IS LIGHTER BUT U DO HAVE TO DISSASMBLE IT TO CHANGE THE SLACK BUT U PROBABLY WONT HAVE TO DO THIS EVER

|

6/24/2009 2:28 PM

born2ride08 wrote:

THE GEISHA IS LIGHTER BUT U DO HAVE TO DISSASMBLE IT TO CHANGE THE SLACK BUT U PROBABLY WONT HAVE TO DO THIS EVER

take it easy with the caps there big guy. haha

|

Ride Hard, Live Easy.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/24/2009 2:30 PM

srry bout tht wasnt paying attention,lol

|

6/24/2009 7:34 PM

i just got rid of my geisha light and the slack is horrible and seriously the driver wouldnt catch quite a bit and fucks u up seriously when it slips.... trust me DONT GET A FREECOASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GET ONE

|

6/24/2009 7:42 PM

well if your like some people i know and are weight conscious and want to save a couple onces id have to say the KHE geisha lite freecoaster. Me i run the geisha lite freecoaster because i found it on albes for $100. But if you have the money and dont care about weight get the stolen easy street or the KHE Astern.they have external adjustible slack.
Hope i helped out man

|