getting better

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2008 9:33 PM

watsup guys just sorda figured out that if u ride with people better than you, you get a lot better... i wont go into detail but ya it helps

|

8/11/2008 9:36 PM

ya it makes u want to try new things..the guy i rode with tonight..was doing long ass manuals, 360s, 720 tire taps, tailwhips, i almost didint want to ride..till i started trying things again.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

8/11/2008 9:41 PM

i play bike with friends that are better to make me try new tricks esp. if its park street bike

|

8/11/2008 11:12 PM

ya i pretty much the best out of my friends but when i run into other people that are better i learn alot

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunny is mine

jk

8/11/2008 11:46 PM

having people around makes me want try stuff period...like trying to hop over a bar high post and casing it. Then having to go to the hospital and wait for 7 hours to get your mutilated index finger sewn back together. You are onto something though bmxiscool.

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

8/11/2008 11:49 PM

i think when someone is filming i do better, cause you want to have good footy

|

<insert signature here>

8/11/2008 11:50 PM

when i ride by myself i do good, but when ppl r there i tend to just sit

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/12/2008 12:40 AM

jmoney wrote:

having people around makes me want try stuff period...like trying to hop over a bar high post and casing it. Then having to go to the hospital and wait for 7 hours to get your mutilated index finger sewn back together. You are onto something though bmxiscool.

soo true, well the first part
second part is just shitty.

|