getting dirt for trails and suggestions

Related:
Create New Tag

11/11/2008 6:20 PM

alright, i have some trails they might get plowed over im not sure but for the mean time i have 4 doubles in a row, but the biggest one is about 3-4 feet high and about an 8 foot gap, i'm looking to make these doubles bigger but they're really close together, like if u only want to do 2 u might accidently not be able to stop in time and go off the 3rd... idk what to do

and idk where to make other trails if they do get plowed, and where to people get dirt from? i see these great trails but no big pits ?

|

11/11/2008 7:04 PM

they dig in front of the jumps and make it look clean so you dont see big ugly holes
and they dont dig deep.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/12/2008 3:21 AM

nathan martinez yo! wrote:

they dig in front of the jumps and make it look clean so you dont see big ugly holes
and they dont dig deep.

Be careful doing this. You need to drain the jumps right too. If you just dig down without properly digging drainage trenches, you'll soon be left with a rutted and flooded as fuck jump if you get any rain at all.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/14/2008 2:00 AM

you could take dirt from the ground lol

|

11/14/2008 11:50 AM

and they dont dig deep.

tibug wrote:

Be careful doing this. You need to drain the jumps right too. If you just dig down without properly digging drainage trenches, you'll soon be left with a rutted and flooded as fuck jump if you get any rain at all.

not shit fag ass.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/14/2008 12:21 PM

not shit fag ass.

I don't give a flying elephant's ass what you think about me.

You didn't say to make drainage trenches...so I decided to help the guy by adding that information...I'm not on here to sit at my fucking computer all day and make fun of people because I actually have a life...I make fun of people in real life...not on the internet.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.