ghetto mods

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2010 6:25 PM

what are some ghetto mods youve done to yourr bike? post pics if u can. i no there are so many out there

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

6/28/2010 6:26 PM

Shoe string for my G-Sport Gland 3.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/28/2010 6:27 PM

i duct taped my bike together
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

6/28/2010 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:18 AM

I eletrical-taped a styrofoam roll around my downtube so it didnt get scratched.

my frame cracked tho

|

I'm Tim.

6/28/2010 6:28 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

lol

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

6/28/2010 6:30 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

yaya2893 wrote:

lol

ahha. yay for google.
but seriously, i like to keep my bike non ghetto.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

6/28/2010 6:31 PM

On my old stem wen I was a dumbass I drilled a tiny little hole on every part of my stem. Cuz I thought it would help me manual. Hahahahha

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

6/28/2010 6:32 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

yaya2893 wrote:

lol

alexnjbmx wrote:

ahha. yay for google.

me to but im a cheap ass i have a seat clamp for headset spacer ducktape on my brake lever and i had other things before too

|

I ride street. tongue

6/28/2010 6:35 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

lol

alexnjbmx wrote:

ahha. yay for google.

yaya2893 wrote:

me to but im a cheap ass i have a seat clamp for headset spacer ducktape on my brake lever and i had other things before too

i tend to keep my bike in excellent condition. and its not too hard since i mainly ride trails, and i dont fall too often on them. so my parts stay in pretty good condition

|

6/28/2010 6:38 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

ahha. yay for google.

yaya2893 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

i tend to keep my bike in excellent condition. and its not too hard since i mainly ride trails, and i dont fall too often on them. so my parts stay in pretty good condition

ya im starting to ride trails to and now that i got brakes it will b so much easier and i should b getting rid of the tape

|

I ride street. tongue

6/28/2010 6:38 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

ahha. yay for google.

yaya2893 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

Don't u work at a bike shop too nig???

|

MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10

6/28/2010 6:39 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

ya im starting to ride trails to and now that i got brakes it will b so much easier and i should b getting rid of the tape

nice. trails are the best

|

6/28/2010 6:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2010 6:41 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

i did. then i quit because the boss was a complete dick, so i work part time at another shop, and part time at wawa. but i have like a whole shop setup in my basement. i got all of the specialty tools and shit

|

6/28/2010 6:43 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

i did. then i quit because the boss was a complete dick, so i work part time at another shop, and part time at wawa. but i have like a whole shop setup in my basement. i got all of the specialty tools and shit

Haha. That's hella sick.

|

MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10

6/28/2010 6:46 PM

senorita jim wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

Haha. That's hella sick.

word

|

6/28/2010 6:47 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

thats sick do people pay u to fix there bikes in ur basement?

|

I ride street. tongue

6/28/2010 6:48 PM

senorita jim wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

sometimes. i plan on starting a mini shop out of my basement. just repairs and restorations

|

6/28/2010 6:50 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

sometimes. i plan on starting a mini shop out of my basement. just repairs and restorations

thatd b awesome

|

I ride street. tongue

6/28/2010 6:53 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

thatd b awesome

yeah. hopefully it will all work out

|

6/29/2010 6:12 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

They send one with it...that isn't ghetto.

In the past I have seen silicone used in place of rim strips, homemade hub guards, grinding out dropouts for bigger axles, welded patches over holes in the frame, electrical tape around bar ends to make them fit, tape for grips, taped on seats, zip ties holding seats on, hose clamps holding seats on (no seat post), home made pegs, numerous glues parts, tape for tube patches, and so on.

Basically, you name it I have probably seen it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/29/2010 7:14 AM

senorita jim wrote:

On my old stem wen I was a dumbass I drilled a tiny little hole on every part of my stem. Cuz I thought it would help me manual. Hahahahha

lold so hard hahaa

|

6/29/2010 7:16 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

They send one with it...that isn't ghetto.

In the past I have seen silicone used in place of rim strips, homemade hub guards, grinding out dropouts for bigger axles, welded patches over holes in the frame, electrical tape around bar ends to make them fit, tape for grips, taped on seats, zip ties holding seats on, hose clamps holding seats on (no seat post), home made pegs, numerous glues parts, tape for tube patches, and so on.

Basically, you name it I have probably seen it.

well yeah ur like 90 years old...... tongue

|

6/29/2010 7:21 AM

one time be-be-be was tryin a steel my bruthas thunder so i double o g-d my gland hub guard with da rachet and caught um off the rebound

|

6/29/2010 7:23 AM

my friend puts a penny in his stem so his bars dont move. he also ducktaped his spindle to make a chainwheel adapter

|

massholes 4 lyfe!
bstick
legendsx23

6/29/2010 7:47 AM

when i had a plastic seat i taped a sponge on it. lol

|

6/29/2010 7:52 AM

cut my flanges, and i put an old inner tube on the down stay of the frame and ziptied it up so i dont get scratches on my frame from the chain

|

Hi there. I like to BMX. Bye.

6/29/2010 2:41 PM

bump

|

I ride street. tongue

6/29/2010 2:44 PM

cut my odi flange and used it for my front hub as a hub guard

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

6/29/2010 2:50 PM

cut integrated seet tabs off
and all the brake guides and lugs off
did thaat the other day hahahaha

|

6/29/2010 4:11 PM

on my old frame i bent the end part of the frame wer it holds ur back tire i had to heat it up and hammer it back it had a wiggle in it same with my back rim it never went straight but i culd ride it so it wigled wen i rode lol

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard