ginger! look wat he said randomyl

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2009 9:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:54 PM

ryan clark Just Now
dude woah wat are u 13 and 14 i ben threw alot of more shit thenn u i dont have a fuckin easy rich life like your fat ass ginger self fuck you and go hang yourself you;d make alota people happy

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 19 seconds ago
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah matt have fun getting to me and ryan your what like 12? who taught u these words??

Matt Ressler. 1 minute ago
ginger fuck youself you piece of shit, when i come to cali im stabbing you in the throat with a hot screwdriver

ryan clark 2 minutes ago
blake relly shutup and go killyourself... you suck at biking and have a nice bike for no reason your rich and annoying i didnt do shit to you and your tlkin shit come to NJ and say it to me ill fuckin fillet you and throw you in the delaware river you fuckin fat fuckin ginjer

-Mike&Trade- 2 minutes ago
hes not

-Mike&Trade- 3 minutes ago
naaaah

ryan clark 3 minutes ago
and your a ginjer>

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 5 minutes ago
nah hes a fucking queer

-Mike&Trade- 12 minutes ago
nah hes cool

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 16 minutes ago
QUEER!!!!!
10 comments totalhide all

|

7/25/2009 9:34 PM

WOW

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

7/25/2009 9:35 PM

post what i said under that

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/25/2009 9:36 PM

ryan clark Just Now
dude woah wat are u 13 and 14 i ben threw alot of more shit thenn u i dont have a fuckin easy rich life like your fat ass ginger self fuck you and go hang yourself you;d make alota people happy

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 19 seconds ago
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah matt have fun getting to me and ryan your what like 12? who taught u these words??

Matt Ressler. 1 minute ago
ginger fuck youself you piece of shit, when i come to cali im stabbing you in the throat with a hot screwdriver

ryan clark 2 minutes ago
blake relly shutup and go killyourself... you suck at biking and have a nice bike for no reason your rich and annoying i didnt do shit to you and your tlkin shit come to NJ and say it to me ill fuckin fillet you and throw you in the delaware river you fuckin fat fuckin ginjer

-Mike&Trade- 2 minutes ago
hes not

-Mike&Trade- 3 minutes ago
naaaah

ryan clark 3 minutes ago
and your a ginjer>

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 5 minutes ago
nah hes a fucking queer

-Mike&Trade- 12 minutes ago
nah hes cool

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 16 minutes ago
QUEER!!!!!
10 comments totalhide all

|

7/25/2009 9:37 PM

ugh ginger posts are getting old kinda, but some are intersting haha

|

i done did got a federal now

7/25/2009 9:38 PM

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 6 seconds ago
thats right i do have money that I earn and i do make a lot of people glad because im not some hardass that is threatening to kill someone over the internet *caugh* pussy ass matt *cough*

ryan clark 31 seconds ago
mike shuttup you dont no wats goin on

-Mike&Trade- 1 minute ago
wat the fuck ?

ryan clark 2 minutes ago

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 3 minutes ago

Matt Ressler. 4 minutes ago

ryan clark 5 minutes ago

-Mike&Trade- 5 minutes ago
hes not

-Mike&Trade- 6 minutes ago
naaaah

ryan clark 6 minutes ago
and your a ginjer>

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 8 minutes ago
nah hes a fucking queer

-Mike&Trade- 15 minutes ago
nah hes cool
|

7/25/2009 9:39 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:
BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 6 seconds ago
thats right i do have money that I earn and i do make a lot of people glad because im not some hardass that is threatening to kill someone over the internet *caugh* pussy ass matt *cough*

ryan clark 31 seconds ago
mike shuttup you dont no wats goin on

-Mike&Trade- 1 minute ago
wat the fuck ?

ryan clark 2 minutes ago

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 3 minutes ago

Matt Ressler. 4 minutes ago

ryan clark 5 minutes ago

-Mike&Trade- 5 minutes ago
hes not

-Mike&Trade- 6 minutes ago
naaaah

ryan clark 6 minutes ago
and your a ginjer>

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 8 minutes ago
nah hes a fucking queer

-Mike&Trade- 15 minutes ago
nah hes cool

i didnt say i was gonna kill him, thats just an awesome saying
this is what else i said:

blake your fucking 13 and i have your address you fucking prick ass cunt. think i wont beat your ass? believe me, im not coming to cali without pounding the fuck out of your face, guess thats what its gonna take for your overweight fucking ginger ass to understand what its like in the real world and off daddys cock

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/25/2009 9:41 PM

BLAKE?™ ✈ B.A.O.A.! 49 seconds ago
matt im sorry ur on your period right now but GOODLUCK getting past the mob of 50 people standing in front of me...and you dont have my address and if so txt it to me

|

7/25/2009 9:44 PM

tcu ?

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

7/25/2009 9:46 PM

haha just wait and update it.. cause im in it now

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me