girls and bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2009 6:41 PM

how many can manage to ride and have a girl? me and my girl just had an argument and broke up cause when she wants to see me im riding and when i want to see her shes doing something for collage

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

2/18/2009 6:43 PM

shit i juss dont go out wit girls (no homo) lol but yea i mean i juss kick it wit any hoe

|

2/18/2009 6:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2009 6:47 PM

dont get a girl friend just get a girl to kick it with like what lulu4bmx said or you could choose between em

|

2/18/2009 6:47 PM

If she won't let you do what you need to do, don't be with her. Simple as that.

My gf let's me go riding and sometimes comes along with me, but on the days she doesn't want to ride, she's cool with sitting around the house and playing video games while I'm out.

And just because she's doing school work and you can't see her doesn't give her any reason to break up with you. You both have to come to terms that you wont always see each other when you want. I did not see my girl for 5 months straight because she was deployed. So her telling you that you both don't have time is bullshit!

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

2/18/2009 6:50 PM

this get better when you get older. lol, you learn to manage your time more wisely. i live with my girlfriend. lover her to death, spend plenty of time with her, work, and ride my bike almost everyday for at least a solid 2 hours

|

2/18/2009 6:51 PM

pmhearns wrote:

this get better when you get older. lol, you learn to manage your time more wisely. i live with my girlfriend. lover her to ...more

Same here bro!

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

2/18/2009 6:56 PM

i have a girl and a bike they dont interfere as much as mmost people woukld think its easy

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

2/18/2009 6:59 PM

my girl is starting to ride with me now. she really wants to get into photography as well so that way she can take pics of me riding and we can both do something we enjoy together. works out well

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/18/2009 8:51 PM

ya i know it doesnt really work out you jsut gotta find a cool girl or compromise something

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunny is mine

jk

2/18/2009 8:54 PM

man i wish my girl would ride
you guys are lucky

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/18/2009 9:07 PM

my ex girl(s) and i always had a problem with me liking my bike more than them. yaddayadda time and shit. So i decided im putting girls on hold until i get my car. wen i have a car it will be alot easier to see my girl cus i can go wenev

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

2/18/2009 9:09 PM

originalstyle wrote:

my ex girl(s) and i always had a problem with me liking my bike more than them. yaddayadda time and shit. So i decided im ...more

12345 my girl has a problem sometimes, but i wont let go of her
haha
we get in crazy fights but i cant go but a couple days of staying mad at her or talkin to her
shit sucks haa

|

2/18/2009 9:19 PM

No doubt, a chic that's buggin cuz she can't be cool with you taking some time to do your own thing needs to get the pink slip... Just remember, you gotta respect when she pulls the same with you.

You gotta know how to word it properly to her when you go for a ride. Dont make it confrontational. Utilize some advanced vocabulary, and make it smooth like the a sealed bearing.

|

yes... it was i that jumped over your mailbox.

2/18/2009 9:26 PM

live the double life
bmx by day
ladies man by night
thats how i roll

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/18/2009 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2009 9:30 PM

lol i bought my gf the new wtp recon, know she can come ride with me whenever she wants, and even before then, she supports me and riding. weve been together for a year and a half and never had any arguments over it, plus shes a photographer she just rides with me and takes pictures of me, the way look at it, if shes willing to come ride with you, your getting best of both worlds, you get to ride and spend time with your girl, then after a day of riding, take her out to a movie and dinner, she loves it.

|

2/18/2009 9:29 PM

|

2/18/2009 9:31 PM

franklin teardrop wrote:

No doubt, a chic that's buggin cuz she can't be cool with you taking some time to do your own thing needs to get the pink ...more

if i use advanced vocabulary she'll just be like huh?

|

2/18/2009 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2009 9:39 PM

i dunno, my girl's happy with me, and i ride whenever possible... as long as you make time for both, you're good.. i'm just straight up, say i'm riding with a couple friends, invite her if she wants to come watch/photograph and that shit. as long as you find some time for both, you're on the ball!

only problem i've found is when she comes, if i bail, she gets so scared... but it's good to know she cares...

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

2/18/2009 9:51 PM

you dont have this problem with prostitutes...its even cheaper in the long run.
Plus they dont care where the fuck you are, as long as they make some money somtimes.

|

2/18/2009 10:00 PM

KriSandM wrote:

Plus they dont care where the fuck you are, as ...more

what about strippers?
kris+strippers=love

|

2/18/2009 11:56 PM

well i just teach my chick to ride

|

Hating on Animal Bike Co. is like sucking a dick its hella gay

2/18/2009 11:57 PM

KriSandM wrote:

Plus they dont care where the fuck you are, as ...more

Ressler711 wrote:

what about strippers?
kris+strippers=love

its true i do love strippers

|

2/19/2009 4:14 AM

i just hook up with them

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/19/2009 4:39 AM

if my girl wants to see me while im riding i tell her come with me imean thats the only possible way to gt her to stay happy lolzzzzzzzz if not fuck it there plently of other forks out there to use LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

|

Official Supporter of the Outlaws MC World.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/19/2009 10:36 AM

my fiance lets me ride when i please... but you need to balance time between the two

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

2/19/2009 10:40 AM

gay marriages are legal in Cali 2funny4u??? hahahahahahahahahaha

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

2/19/2009 10:41 AM

spinningbars wrote:

gay marriages are legal in Cali 2funny4u??? hahahahahahahahahaha

..... woo thats funny

your so cool

|

2/19/2009 10:43 AM

well by your pic you look a lil fruity.....just makin sure whether you were a rainbow warrior or not.

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

2/19/2009 10:45 AM

spinningbars wrote:

well by your pic you look a lil fruity.....just makin sure whether you were a rainbow warrior or not.

ok ? even tho its some random picture i have had before you where even on vital

|

2/19/2009 10:46 AM

well it looks suspect is all im saying.......

|