girls that ride bikes???

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2008 7:36 PM

hit me up haha

|

ride some dirt!

8/7/2008 8:10 PM

wat the heck is this suposed to mean? I ride a bmx bike and im a girl. wats wrong with that?

|

8/7/2008 8:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2008 8:11 PM

KatieDK wrote:

wat the heck is this suposed to mean? I ride a bmx bike and im a girl. wats wrong with that?

He's lonely and wants to talk to girls on the internet haha

|

<insert signature here>

8/7/2008 8:15 PM

i love girls that bike. there more down to earth and shit. and lol at iBike's comment.

|

8/7/2008 8:23 PM

GOxBiKEE wrote:

i love girls that bike. there more down to earth and shit. and lol at iBike's comment.

agreed and im not lonely i just want to talk to girls that ride cause ive never met any. ya fuckin deuche bag and no i dont know how to spell that haha

|

ride some dirt!

8/7/2008 8:26 PM

GOxBiKEE wrote:

oneone88 wrote:

agreed and im not lonely i just want to talk to girls that ride cause ive never met any. ya fuckin deuche bag and no i dont ...more

yea same here ive allways wanted to meet a girl who rides bmx

|

8/7/2008 8:43 PM

MOST the girls i no... like vagina! so we share to great interest...

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

8/7/2008 8:48 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

thats awesome but then not so awesome haha if u get me

|

8/7/2008 8:48 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

well most lesbians use dildos which resemble dicks so in all reality they like dick too haha but i dont judge the descions other people make and i love lesbians like most guys so do your thing idc

|

ride some dirt!

8/7/2008 8:52 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

oneone88 wrote:

well most lesbians use dildos which resemble dicks so in all reality they like dick too haha but i dont judge the descions ...more

oh yess

|