glub

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2009 3:11 PM

did you get ur bike together and how was your ride at that skatepark i forget what its called

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/7/2009 3:15 PM

yh i did man thanks and didnt get time to go park i checked it out earlier but no one was their and its pitch black lol

i just need to stop my headset from wobbling then its dialed
i still cnat fidn lead to upload pics and i put a few stickers one i couldotn resist lol

i put the donkey oen on tongue well got my freidn to do it for me she done it with care lol

|

Biggest troll.

11/7/2009 3:17 PM

what do u mean lead to upload pics like the site cuz if it is use this www.tinypic.com just copy and paste it

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/7/2009 3:18 PM

no like the cable to conenct phone to pc ;P ill look again tomoz

|

Biggest troll.

11/7/2009 3:25 PM

oohh lead like usb cable lol my bad

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/7/2009 3:28 PM

yh tongue

|

Biggest troll.

11/7/2009 3:30 PM

its gay i was going to go to my skatepark today and have a sesh but i got tonsolitis fuckin gay shiit my throat hurts

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/7/2009 3:33 PM

ive ha that b4 shit kills it lasted 2 weeks for me and i had to have some manky medicine anyway im going bed its coming up 12 later on ..

|

Biggest troll.

11/7/2009 3:36 PM

cya

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/8/2009 1:57 AM

im awake now tongue i kinda sorted out headset theirs like mm move but its stiff to steer now ill just leave till thursday and get bike club to fix for me then its down to the park i go..

|

Biggest troll.

11/8/2009 2:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2009 2:20 AM

glub wrote:

im awake now tongue i kinda sorted out headset theirs like mm move but its stiff to steer now ill just leave till thursday and get bike club to fix for me then its down to the park i go..

I'm not privy to this headset problem of yours, but why is it wobbling/whatever???

|

11/8/2009 2:24 AM

glub wrote:

GMGuinn wrote:

I'm not privy to this headset problem of yours, but why is it wobbling/whatever???

i dont know it like rattles and moves foward a litle bit if i bunnyhop or somthing

|

Biggest troll.

11/8/2009 2:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2009 2:31 AM

glub wrote:

i dont know it like rattles and moves foward a litle bit if i bunnyhop or somthing

What's the condition of your fork's bearing race? Have you "installed" a new fork?

|

11/8/2009 2:42 AM

GMGuinn wrote:

glub wrote:

GMGuinn wrote:

What's the condition of your fork's bearing race? Have you "installed" a new fork?

hmm the cap between fdrame and forks is not touching the frame if thats bad idk their a space

|

Biggest troll.

11/8/2009 3:00 AM

glub wrote:

hmm the cap between fdrame and forks is not touching the frame if thats bad idk their a space

I don't understand. What cap?

The only problem I've had with a wobbly/rattling fork was forgetting to install on my new fork the bearing race from my old fork. A lot of the new forks have said race machined right into the crown. And what I've just said implies the use of an integrated headset. I haven't messed with a "standard" headset since the '80s.

Again, I'm not sure what you mean in your above post...

|

11/8/2009 3:07 AM

GMGuinn wrote:

glub wrote:

GMGuinn wrote:

The only problem I've had with a wobbly/rattling fork was forgetting to install on my new fork the bearing race from my old fork. A lot of the new forks have said race machined right into the crown. And what I've just said implies the use of an integrated headset. I haven't messed with a "standard" headset since the '80s.

lol how old you? and it liek ratlles and wobbles ive tryed tightening bolt to compress but thta makes it hard to move...

|

Biggest troll.

11/8/2009 3:19 AM

glub wrote:

lol how old you? and it liek ratlles and wobbles ive tryed tightening bolt to compress but thta makes it hard to move...

Very old... but still not the "oldest."

Based on the fact that tightening the compression bolt makes it hard to turn, yet it still rattles leads me to believe it's a bearing race issue. Again, have you installed a new fork? Do you have an integrated headset? If the answer to both of those questions is "yes," did you remove the bearing race from the old fork and put it on the new fork before you installed it?

If this rattling just came outta nowhere or if you installed a new fork with a "built in" bearing race or you're using a standard headset, I'm out of "solutions."

|

11/8/2009 3:23 AM

you need a spacer

|

11/8/2009 3:31 AM

GMGuinn wrote:

glub wrote:

GMGuinn wrote:

Very old... but still not the "oldest."

Based on the fact that tightening the compression bolt makes it hard to turn, yet it still rattles leads me to believe it's a bearing race issue. Again, have you installed a new fork? Do you have an integrated headset? If the answer to both of those questions is "yes," did you remove the bearing race from the old fork and put it on the new fork before you installed it?

If this rattling just came outta nowhere or if you installed a new fork with a "built in" bearing race or you're using a standard headset, I'm out of "solutions."

no i got new frame and new intergrated headset on old forks

|

Biggest troll.

11/8/2009 3:57 AM

I think you're missing the crown race.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/8/2009 3:59 AM

ben c wrote:

you need a spacer

But if he were "missing" spacers how could he tighten the compression cap so much that the steering gets "stiff?" If he doesn't have "enough" spacers - regardless if they're above or below the stem - his compression cap will just torque down on the top of the fork tube. What am I missing!?!

It's 6:00 am here. I must be going. Sorry I couldn't help, glubbers...

|

11/8/2009 4:02 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

I think you're missing the crown race.

Agreed, bearing race. I just can't figure why, if he used his old fork, the race isn't still there. I mean, surely, he wouldn't have taken it off.

|

11/8/2009 4:08 AM

i have a crown race

|

Biggest troll.