god

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2009 9:17 PM

why does like no one believe in god it just confuses me lol i believe in him. this is a pointless post lol

|

10/14/2009 9:21 PM

your wrong lots of people believe in him and you said no one does FAIL .. be specific

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

10/14/2009 9:21 PM

god created us. god is just god
if you dont believe in him/jesus christ you should wake up and realize how sinful you are being and start getting your act together.

you guys can give me shit all you want for being a true christian..
im never going to change so dont even bother.

|

i love fat chicks <3

10/14/2009 9:24 PM

devyn wrote:

god created us. god is just god
if you dont believe in him/jesus christ you should wake up and realize how sinful you are being and start getting your act together.

you guys can give me shit all you want for being a true christian..
im never going to change so dont even bother.

same here bro. and MARTHA KEEP UR DAMN PANTIES ON sorry im not specific about everything!

|

10/14/2009 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2009 9:30 PM

i dnt believe in him. deir really isnt no proof to his existence. i noe dat sayin about just ckus yu cant see it doesnt mean its not their for example oxygen but still. its jst i have never been exposed to anythin dat would make me believe in him or in the church

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

10/14/2009 9:32 PM

dakiddjai93 wrote:

i dnt believe in him. deir really isnt no proof to his existence. i noe dat sayin about just ckus yu cant see it doesnt mean its not their for example oxygen but still. its jst i have never been exposed to anythin dat would make me believe in him or in the church

oh yea i guess some people look at it that way. theres nothin wrong with that eveyone has their own way of doing and thinking stuff

|

10/14/2009 10:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2009 10:52 PM

There's no proof. I can't bring myself to believe in some fictional zombie. Also, to devyn... you're a fucking hypocrite. You're saying how you're a Christian but you called someone retarded on a different thread. Good job being another dumbass Christian.

|

10/14/2009 11:27 PM

Lookup: Zeitgeist Movie

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

10/14/2009 11:35 PM

Corpsey wrote:

There's no proof. I can't bring myself to believe in some fictional zombie. Also, to devyn... you're a fucking hypocrite. You're saying how you're a Christian but you called someone retarded on a different thread. Good job being another dumbass Christian.

Dude im sorry that you think the word "retard" means you're not a christian

Just saying

Btw i believe in god and go to church 4 times a week!

|

10/14/2009 11:37 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

Dude im sorry that you think the word "retard" means you're not a christian

Just saying

Btw i believe in god and go to church 4 times a week!

I think corpsey meant to say that he isn't acting like a christian...

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

10/15/2009 12:43 AM

I went through the Catholic church my entire childhood. Actually, until I was 18. Then I had better things to do. Then I realized that there may or may not be a God. But its existence shouldn't affect the way I live my life.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

10/15/2009 12:52 AM

well im gunna get bagged for this but its just my opinion i think that god is bullshit and that there is no such thing.

Corpsey devyn isnt a hypocrit cuz he called sum1 a retard christion priests are hypocrits when they rape lil boys and be pedofiles.

there is no such thing as god cuz there is no end to the sky you look up there and see blue but it doesnt end.

yerp and heaven cmon guys when you die you die u go six feet down or cremated u dont go to heaven or hell u just lay in a coffin rotting away until the bugs get ya arse and if you get cremated u just sit in an urn until someone walks past and knocks you over and u spill every wear cmon theres no such thing

p.s dont full bag me now its only my opinion

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/15/2009 12:59 AM

i put my faith in myself and other people.
iv never seen a god do anything someone couldn't have done for themselves, you know?
id rather do something myself than pray for it, and id encourage others to do the same.
2 hands working will do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

god bless!

|

10/15/2009 1:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:23 PM

huss wrote:

well im gunna get bagged for this but its just my opinion i think that god is bullshit and that there is no such thing.

Corpsey devyn isnt a hypocrit cuz he called sum1 a retard christion priests are hypocrits when they rape lil boys and be pedofiles.

there is no such thing as god cuz there is no end to the sky you look up there and see blue but it doesnt end.

yerp and heaven cmon guys when you die you die u go six feet down or cremated u dont go to heaven or hell u just lay in a coffin rotting away until the bugs get ya arse and if you get cremated u just sit in an urn until someone walks past and knocks you over and u spill every wear cmon theres no such thing

p.s dont full bag me now its only my opinion

You realize that in 'heaven' and 'hell' it isn't your body, but your soul that passes on? And they aren't tangible places. More of ideas. I think you need to learn a little bit more about religion before you straight call it bull. But I'm not bagging on you at all.

I hate religion, but I'm open to the idea of a god, or creator, or something of the sort.

EDIT: also, I agree with flo for sho. Believe in yourself. It's all you have.

|

FTW!

10/15/2009 1:38 AM

i know that only your sould gos their im just sayin that nun of you go's any where

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/15/2009 3:19 AM

Their is just to many unanswered questions that make people think their is no god.

|

Fly Bikes

10/15/2009 3:52 AM

I am personally abnostic(sp). Which means I don't belive in anything that can't be proven.

|

10/15/2009 4:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:23 PM

Evolution > Creationism

Now I get shit a lot in school for believing in Evolution but what I always ask them is, "How cant you believe in evolution?" Evolution has been proven, and no I am not saying that we came from a monkey, blah blah blah. I believe that all animals came from one specific animal. And that theory HAS been proven true. Theres a bone in your arm (connects eblow and wrist, but I dont know the name of it) that we share with all animals with arms and legs, BUT whales also have that same bone. Its WORTHLESS for the whale to have it, but that proves that at one time, it was useful and over time didnt need the bone, which proves evolution. Dont get me wrong, I do believe in god but I would like somebody to prove to me that he exists or prove creationism to me.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/15/2009 8:29 AM

I think there is more to our existence than what we see daily, but only because our existence would be one hell of a coincidence if there isn't a God of sorts.

I too believe in Evolution. I believe there is a combination of both Creationism and Evolution. (God made it so things can evolve.) Now most people I have come across who believe strictly in Creationism seem to take the generic definition of Evolution. (One species turning into another.) But they seem to ignore the fact that evolution is merely adaptation over time, where not the entire species changes. (usually based on location of a portion of the species) and when we discover the slightly different version that has adapted over time, we set it up as a new species.

But this is a HUGE can of worms to be opening, and will probably end up like many of the political threads on here, a HUGE flame war.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/15/2009 9:54 AM

really? this is a threat? i dont give a shit what anyones religion is im friends with people that believe in buddhism keep your religious opinions to your self please... im not tryin to be a dick but seriously i could care less about any religion i dont believe in any of it... i have many many many reasons why i dont... this... is one of them

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

watch that and honestly tell me it doesnt make you think twice....

|

10/15/2009 9:57 AM

Nah, not enough intelligent life patrols this forum. This thread won't blow up into a huge debate. All these thirteen year olds will just be like, "There is no god cuz SATAN R00LZ DUDE! YEAH FUCKING METAL BROOOOOO"

|

FTW!

10/15/2009 9:58 AM

huss wrote:

i know that only your sould gos their im just sayin that nun of you go's any where

hahahaha yeah, that's the idea of religion. You go nowhere, but your soul, the carriage of your holy self, does go somewhere..... Nobody ever said that you turn into a zombie.

|

FTW!

10/15/2009 10:19 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

Nah, not enough intelligent life patrols this forum. This thread won't blow up into a huge debate. All these thirteen year olds will just be like, "There is no god cuz SATAN R00LZ DUDE! YEAH FUCKING METAL BROOOOOO"

You would be surprised man, I've been on here for over a year now, and there are some intelligent fellas, they just choose to not say anything until it needs saying. I think it won't be as big as some of the threads eismanx started with his zeitgeistmovie thing (that was just posted on this one).

Has anyone seen the movie Dogma? I feel they hit the nail on the head that "organized" religion isn't the only answer, that people shouldn't have beliefs, that they should have ideas, as ideas can change, and beliefs are much more difficult to change. Basically, those who are deeply affiliated with religions should be more open-minded towards those who have different ideas or another type of faith, and not try to prove others wrong, or "change their religion" by means of scare tactics, flat out calling them wrong, and looking down upon them. (I'm not saying everyone who goes to church does this, but in extreme cases I have come across it-Jehovah's Witnesses at 2:30 AM on a Tuesday...long story).

The main point I am trying to get across, is that you have your thoughts, I have mine, but there is no reason we should disrespect each other based on that.

And the same should go in all aspects of life, school, sports, riding, skating, cars and so on. Regardless of what someone chooses to do in life/recreation etc (that is not harmful to others), we shouldn't be so judgemental. People are going to do what they like, and if it's not something you enjoy, that's fine. But harassing them for it, or hurting them for it is not the way to go about it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/15/2009 12:13 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

I am personally abnostic(sp). Which means I don't belive in anything that can't be proven.

this

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/15/2009 12:19 PM

I just believe what I think is true. I believe in evolution however I also think there could be a God, I just think he cam about through evolution. Not through the Adam and Eve theory. I don't think there is a Heaven or Hell either.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

10/15/2009 12:25 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

You would be surprised man, I've been on here for over a year now, and there are some intelligent fellas, they just choose to not say anything until it needs saying. I think it won't be as big as some of the threads eismanx started with his zeitgeistmovie thing (that was just posted on this one).

Has anyone seen the movie Dogma? I feel they hit the nail on the head that "organized" religion isn't the only answer, that people shouldn't have beliefs, that they should have ideas, as ideas can change, and beliefs are much more difficult to change. Basically, those who are deeply affiliated with religions should be more open-minded towards those who have different ideas or another type of faith, and not try to prove others wrong, or "change their religion" by means of scare tactics, flat out calling them wrong, and looking down upon them. (I'm not saying everyone who goes to church does this, but in extreme cases I have come across it-Jehovah's Witnesses at 2:30 AM on a Tuesday...long story).

The main point I am trying to get across, is that you have your thoughts, I have mine, but there is no reason we should disrespect each other based on that.

And the same should go in all aspects of life, school, sports, riding, skating, cars and so on. Regardless of what someone chooses to do in life/recreation etc (that is not harmful to others), we shouldn't be so judgemental. People are going to do what they like, and if it's not something you enjoy, that's fine. But harassing them for it, or hurting them for it is not the way to go about it.

you have a verry good outlook on things dave

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

10/15/2009 12:32 PM

how do you not believe in me?

|

eds bike shop flow team!!!!!!!!!! my second home =]

10/15/2009 12:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2009 12:41 PM

i am a christian. i believe god created the earth and everything in it. but i also believe in evolution. like dave said, im not talking about us coming from monkeys, but things do evolve. and a lot of these hardnosed christians hear evolution and then shun the word because they are afraid it will put new idea's in there head and shake there faith. but to be so narrowminded does nothing but limit our abilities to understand and comprehend things. but i also think to make such a fus over how the earth was created and were we are going when we die is rediculus. i mean you need to know, but when i go into a church and they run around all excited about going to heaven when they die, its kindoff stupid. i mean im saved, dont get me wrong, but why focuss so much on dieing and going to heaven, i happen to enjoy living. but im going to stop here.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

10/15/2009 12:38 PM

One thing I HATE about religion is Judgement house. If your not familiar, Judgement house is this thing that churches set up to "scare" you into their religion. They pretty much tell you "join our relgion or you will go to hell to rot" thats not right...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/15/2009 12:40 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

One thing I HATE about religion is Judgement house. If your not familiar, Judgement house is this thing that churches set up to "scare" you into their religion. They pretty much tell you "join our relgion or you will go to hell to rot" thats not right...

yes, this is soo dumb, as if they are doing any good scareing people into there religion. they dont really believe it, they just dont want to go to hell! a 3 year old would make the same choice! it makes me sooo mad

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!