gosh darn it

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2013 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2013 4:36 PM

I just messed up my wrist, can't move it without serious pain, pics soon.

|

10/27/2013 4:35 PM

I don't believe you .....how you going to take pics with a fucked up wrist ......and even if you can we aren't doctors

|

10/27/2013 4:38 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I don't believe you .....how you going to take pics with a fucked up wrist ......and even if you can we aren't doctors

Left hand still works.

|

10/27/2013 4:43 PM

Oh yeah because i think there is someone on here that's a doctor.. I doubt anyone can help you out except a doctor man seriously man.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/27/2013 4:51 PM

Who changed the title to gosh darn it........censorship? Seriously

|

10/27/2013 4:55 PM

i think he just wanted to share his wrist hurt not ask try to find someone with a medical degree

|

10/27/2013 4:56 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Who changed the title to gosh darn it........censorship? Seriously

Me, to piss you off, that's why. Sometimes I create a retarded thread like this and realize ny mistake but you go batshit crazy on every thread I make. I try not to troll. I'm just a little supid and got alot of confidence.

|

10/27/2013 5:00 PM

Are you typing with your toes?

|

10/27/2013 5:01 PM

Fondue wrote:

Are you typing with your toes?

Left hand. Right hand is fucked up.

|

10/27/2013 5:02 PM

How are doing the shift key?

|

10/27/2013 5:07 PM

Fondue wrote:

How are doing the shift key?

Using a phone, every thing is close, wait, voice typing now.

|

10/27/2013 5:26 PM

Damn sorry to hear, hope your girlfriend heals up soon bro

|

10/27/2013 5:27 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Damn sorry to hear, hope your girlfriend heals up soon bro

I see what you did there.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/27/2013 5:34 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Damn sorry to hear, hope your girlfriend heals up soon bro

...... but...... I thought you were..... nice........ okay, but I don't think I'll be riding for about 2 months, I am not going to hurt it more. I learned the hard way what happens when you don't give it time to heal. What sucks is that I was getting a gap down that nobody had, after I crashed, my "bro" took advantage and made the gap.

|

10/27/2013 6:03 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

...... but...... I thought you were..... nice........ okay, but I don't think I'll be riding for about 2 months, I am not going to hurt it more. I learned the hard way what happens when you don't give it time to heal. What sucks is that I was getting a gap down that nobody had, after I crashed, my "bro" took advantage and made the gap.

I'm just messin with you haha

|

10/27/2013 6:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Damn sorry to hear, hope your girlfriend heals up soon bro

biggybuggy wrote:

...... but...... I thought you were..... nice........ okay, but I don't think I'll be riding for about 2 months, I am not going to hurt it more. I learned the hard way what happens when you don't give it time to heal. What sucks is that I was getting a gap down that nobody had, after I crashed, my "bro" took advantage and made the gap.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm just messin with you haha

that was pretty good hahahah and btw nice fall edit

|

10/27/2013 6:09 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Damn sorry to hear, hope your girlfriend heals up soon bro

biggybuggy wrote:

...... but...... I thought you were..... nice........ okay, but I don't think I'll be riding for about 2 months, I am not going to hurt it more. I learned the hard way what happens when you don't give it time to heal. What sucks is that I was getting a gap down that nobody had, after I crashed, my "bro" took advantage and made the gap.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm just messin with you haha

I know I was too

|

10/27/2013 6:40 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Damn sorry to hear, hope your girlfriend heals up soon bro

The opposite hand always feels better so i think he'll be happier for awhile

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/27/2013 11:18 PM

chad88 wrote:

that was pretty good hahahah and btw nice fall edit

hahaha thanks x2!

|

10/27/2013 11:37 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Damn sorry to hear, hope your girlfriend heals up soon bro

hahahaha

|

10/28/2013 7:51 AM

I hate you.all your threads are fucking stupid.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/28/2013 11:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2013 11:30 AM

Just buy a wrist brace and ride with that.......I have one and rode for half a summer with it with damaged ligaments ........trust me I'm a doctor

|

10/28/2013 5:29 PM

future FBM wrote:

I hate you.all your threads are fucking stupid.

What did you have for breakfast? Bitch flakes?

|

10/28/2013 5:57 PM

future FBM wrote:

I hate you.all your threads are fucking stupid.

biggybuggy wrote:

What did you have for breakfast? Bitch flakes?

Stop making fun of him he is a cool guy. Please stop with your foul mouth. It is sickening

|

10/28/2013 7:25 PM

future FBM wrote:

I hate you.all your threads are fucking stupid.

biggybuggy wrote:

What did you have for breakfast? Bitch flakes?

SurfaceWipes wrote:

Stop making fun of him he is a cool guy. Please stop with your foul mouth. It is sickening

At this point it is a lame internet fight where we make no point whatsoever and we all look like retards. I would like to look like the spineless dude that calls an end to it. So truce? I feel retarded trying to fight you over the internet future fbm, so truce?

|