good bike help

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2013 12:08 AM

i am wanting to start up street bmx again and was wondering what a good bike would be. i am willing to spend up to $500 on a bike. all suggestions are welcome.

|

7/9/2013 12:27 AM

Hmmm look at the Sunday EX models, those are great quality. There are a bunch of Fits that are great for 530!! I would go with the Fit Mac 3 and any of the Sunday EX models are great too! check em at Danscomp!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/9/2013 3:43 AM

You could probably get a used decent custom for $500, I've seen a few on a local trading site and was trying to sell mine for that price as well but decided i wanted to keep it.

|

7/9/2013 4:05 AM

WeThePeople has you covered

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/9/2013 9:34 AM

i like the fits so far. but i've never rode a we the people before. most of my friends ride verde or haro and i don't much care for haro but as for verde never got the chance to ride one. looking at the fits that was recommended it is deferentially a possibility i might buy one. i'm still waiting to see if yall can give me any more recommendations on a bike.

|

7/9/2013 10:02 AM

kink is pretty good so is subrosa(not the salvador i hate that frame), i've heard good things about united same with fit and wtp you could try getting a second hand off craigslist or something its kijiji for me idk if the sites both work in canada and the states but you could buy one hopefully for a good price then still have enough to buy a few parts of your choice

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup