Related:
Create New Tag
akkizetsu akkizetsu
7/9/2013 12:08 AM

i am wanting to start up street bmx again and was wondering what a good bike would be. i am willing to spend up to $500 on a bike. all suggestions are welcome.

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
7/9/2013 12:27 AM

Hmmm look at the Sunday EX models, those are great quality. There are a bunch of Fits that are great for 530!! I would go with the Fit Mac 3 and any of the Sunday EX models are great too! check em at Danscomp!

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

Trev Trev
7/9/2013 3:43 AM

You could probably get a used decent custom for $500, I've seen a few on a local trading site and was trying to sell mine for that price as well but decided i wanted to keep it.

K_A_N_E_ K_A_N_E_
7/9/2013 4:05 AM

WeThePeople has you covered

I'm gonna need bigger bars

akkizetsu akkizetsu
7/9/2013 9:34 AM

i like the fits so far. but i've never rode a we the people before. most of my friends ride verde or haro and i don't much care for haro but as for verde never got the chance to ride one. looking at the fits that was recommended it is deferentially a possibility i might buy one. i'm still waiting to see if yall can give me any more recommendations on a bike.

Tweetz Tweetz
7/9/2013 10:02 AM

kink is pretty good so is subrosa(not the salvador i hate that frame), i've heard good things about united same with fit and wtp you could try getting a second hand off craigslist or something its kijiji for me idk if the sites both work in canada and the states but you could buy one hopefully for a good price then still have enough to buy a few parts of your choice

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP