good deal or nah

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2014 10:20 AM

Is the fit s3.5 a good frame and also resist cranks because I an getting both for 140 tomorrow???

|

Fuck BMX

7/29/2014 10:31 AM

shit deal-frame at 50 max, probably not original paint
fit s3.5 is decent but old
resist cranks (http://boxdogbikes-3.myshopify.com/products/crank-bmx-volume-resist-relapse-cranks-165-mm-black) are these them?
if the cranks are good and 48spline, probably 65 max so 100-120 MAX

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/29/2014 10:35 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

shit deal-frame at 50 max, probably not original paint
fit s3.5 is decent but old
resist cranks ( ...more

Honestly it isn't a terrible deal, BUT try to offer a tad less and haggle.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/29/2014 10:37 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

shit deal-frame at 50 max, probably not original paint
fit s3.5 is decent but old
resist cranks ( ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

Honestly it isn't a terrible deal, BUT try to offer a tad less and haggle.

deffo

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/29/2014 10:42 AM

But I heard the s3.5 is a great frame sad and its the 48spline resist cranks

|

Fuck BMX

7/29/2014 10:44 AM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

But I heard the s3.5 is a great frame sad and its the 48spline resist cranks

no its a decent frame, its just sorta old
i said shit deal - frame is old not shit frame is old
its fine, check for cracks dents and bends

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/29/2014 10:45 AM

It got a 5 star rating on here lol

|

Fuck BMX

7/29/2014 10:46 AM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

But I heard the s3.5 is a great frame sad and its the 48spline resist cranks

bmxsteve99 wrote:

no its a decent frame, its just sorta old
i said shit deal - frame is old not shit frame is old
its fine, check for cracks ...more

Ohh I got you well older frames usually last longer and I am buying the frame for 80 but am also selling him my cranks so I'm really paying him 20 but then I'm buying some guys resist cranks so its really kinda 140 but not really

|

Fuck BMX

7/29/2014 10:48 AM

Ask him to lower the price a little bit. And check the frame for cracks on the weld and dents. Frame is good IMO.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

7/29/2014 11:02 AM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

Ohh I got you well older frames usually last longer and I am buying the frame for 80 but am also selling him my cranks so I'm ...more

Older frames usually last longer? Uhh..

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

7/29/2014 11:06 AM

S3.5 is a solid frame go for that deal

|

7/29/2014 11:35 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

no its a decent frame, its just sorta old
i said shit deal - frame is old not shit frame is old
its fine, check for cracks ...more

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

Ohh I got you well older frames usually last longer and I am buying the frame for 80 but am also selling him my cranks so I'm ...more

notorious NIG wrote:

Older frames usually last longer? Uhh..

My logic on this is that if they have been around this long they should last longer lol

|

Fuck BMX

7/29/2014 11:45 AM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

Ohh I got you well older frames usually last longer and I am buying the frame for 80 but am also selling him my cranks so I'm ...more

notorious NIG wrote:

Older frames usually last longer? Uhh..

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

My logic on this is that if they have been around this long they should last longer lol

bad logic
say you break a set of earbuds in 2 months typically
now you have a pair that have been around 5 months
they are much more likely to break than 2 month old ones because of increased wear and tear and the new ones probably have better manufacturing and quality control
its a decent frame but dont expect it to be bulletproof
a user on here had a fit lurch (around the same era) and the back end twisted the fuck around
go for it, but look for damage BEFORE you buy, not after

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/29/2014 12:28 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

bad logic
say you break a set of earbuds in 2 months typically
now you have a pair that have been around 5 months
they are ...more

Where do you reccomend I look for cracks and shit

|

Fuck BMX

7/29/2014 12:31 PM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

My logic on this is that if they have been around this long they should last longer lol

bmxsteve99 wrote:

bad logic
say you break a set of earbuds in 2 months typically
now you have a pair that have been around 5 months
they are ...more

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

Where do you reccomend I look for cracks and shit

everywhere
look at every part (especially welds and tubes) as well as dents
look it all over as many times as you can, slowly so you dont get fucked over with a cracked frame

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/29/2014 1:24 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

everywhere
look at every part (especially welds and tubes) as well as dents
look it all over as many times as you can, slowly ...more

Would I be better off with an atf for 5 more?

|

Fuck BMX

7/29/2014 1:26 PM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

Where do you reccomend I look for cracks and shit

bmxsteve99 wrote:

everywhere
look at every part (especially welds and tubes) as well as dents
look it all over as many times as you can, slowly ...more

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

Would I be better off with an atf for 5 more?

im a bit biased as i own an atf, but definitely yes! more modern, good all around geo, i really love mine
what tt length is it? what length do you currently ride?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/29/2014 2:03 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

im a bit biased as i own an atf, but definitely yes! more modern, good all around geo, i really love mine
what tt length is ...more

I went with the fit because as of now I ride a 21.25 and the fit is a 21 and the atf is only 20"

|

Fuck BMX

7/29/2014 2:03 PM

Only cost me 20 and stolen cranks tho

|

Fuck BMX

7/30/2014 8:12 AM

Good deal man.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

7/30/2014 5:35 PM

very gud deal

|

Bang Bang bmx