good not half link chains?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2011 2:21 PM

i dont wanna get a half link chain this time around so what are some beast reg chains?

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/24/2011 2:22 PM

kmc 410 or anything, really. a chains a chain, as long as you grease it every week or 2, and dont do chain grinds on ledges, youll be fine.

|

2/24/2011 2:23 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

kmc 410 or anything, really. a chains a chain, as long as you grease it every week or 2, and dont do chain grinds on ledges, youll be fine.

i have a mds so that helps lol but i was wondering the cool chain or the drop buster?

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/24/2011 2:32 PM

kmc z510 hx

/thread

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

2/24/2011 2:33 PM

get a kmc, theyre stuff is cheap and last.

|

2/24/2011 2:40 PM

the new dk half link

|

2/24/2011 2:48 PM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

the new dk half link

that thing is an overpriced piece of crap. i think everyone i know that has had it has broke it.

|

2/24/2011 3:02 PM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

the new dk half link

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

that thing is an overpriced piece of crap. i think everyone i know that has had it has broke it.

yep. my friend had it, snapped it twice brand new.
guy who works at my lbs snapped one too. they pretty much suck, i would say.

just get a kmc, as long as its not one of those weight-whore-hollow-pin-parkrat chains you should be fine.

|

2/24/2011 3:12 PM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

the new dk half link

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

that thing is an overpriced piece of crap. i think everyone i know that has had it has broke it.

JKbmx09 wrote:

yep. my friend had it, snapped it twice brand new.
guy who works at my lbs snapped one too. they pretty much suck, i would say.

just get a kmc, as long as its not one of those weight-whore-hollow-pin-parkrat chains you should be fine.

o i would never get a chain with cut outs or hollow pins haha its either shadow or a chain thats not a total pain in the ass to get on and off. lol i just dont want a lime green chain thats all

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/24/2011 3:42 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

that thing is an overpriced piece of crap. i think everyone i know that has had it has broke it.

JKbmx09 wrote:

yep. my friend had it, snapped it twice brand new.
guy who works at my lbs snapped one too. they pretty much suck, i would say.

just get a kmc, as long as its not one of those weight-whore-hollow-pin-parkrat chains you should be fine.

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

o i would never get a chain with cut outs or hollow pins haha its either shadow or a chain thats not a total pain in the ass to get on and off. lol i just dont want a lime green chain thats all

haha colored chains are pretty lame

|

2/24/2011 3:47 PM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

the new dk half link

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

that thing is an overpriced piece of crap. i think everyone i know that has had it has broke it.

JKbmx09 wrote:

yep. my friend had it, snapped it twice brand new.
guy who works at my lbs snapped one too. they pretty much suck, i would say.

just get a kmc, as long as its not one of those weight-whore-hollow-pin-parkrat chains you should be fine.

i had the hollow everything one and was doing full-on drive side concrete ledge grinds, disasters to smash my sprocket, and tried sprocket grinds with it one night... no problem at all, that mofo lasted me about 2 years, its pretty damn impressive lol

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

2/24/2011 3:49 PM

kmc cool chain @!@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|