got a job at a bike shop :)

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2010 8:25 PM

today lonestar bicycles offered me a job working 3-4 hours a day 3-4 days a week, i get to assemble the bmx bikes, work the cash register/phones, and clean! im so excited!

|

5/29/2010 8:26 PM

damn your lucky i wanna work at my local shop when im like 16 i guess. its right up the street like 10 minutes away. how old are you?

|

Thats whats up,i've tried but people work there for years

|

thats sweet, i might be able to get one at a shop this summer, idk tho. i think a couple people on here work at a bike shop, all i know off the top of my head right now is dave lawrence

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/29/2010 8:28 PM

correction your mom got you a job at a bike shopsmile

|

5/29/2010 8:28 PM

im 14 bitches! haha im so lucky

|

5/29/2010 8:29 PM

carjakester wrote:

thats sweet, i might be able to get one at a shop this summer, idk tho. i think a couple people on here work at a bike shop, all i know off the top of my head right now is dave lawrence

And alexnjbmx...

You lucky dick mother fucker, but with only working a maximum of 12 hours a week, you will not quite be racking in the dough. But you will be doing what you love! Unlike me, I work 25-30 hours a week, dreading every second.

It sucks balls down here though, because all shops are family owned, I applied to one, and they said they want the family to follow in their footsteps.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

im about to start working at a restaurant so much fun... sike
im pretty envious of your situation right now

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

It's a good job if the people you work with are good people. They usually are...but not always. It really sucks if they aren't.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

5/29/2010 8:30 PM

You can't work at the register until your 16 though.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

GR@NT wrote:

:ooooooooooooo
hmm maybe i should do the same next year cause im only thirteen

|

tibug wrote:

It's a good job if the people you work with are good people. They usually are...but not always. It really sucks if they aren't.

yea one of the bike shops near me, the guy is a total dick and yells at his employees

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/29/2010 8:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2010 8:31 PM

GR@NT wrote:

Your so lucky then

|

5/29/2010 8:31 PM

i work at a tool store in the summer and put together cheap china pocket bikes,quads,scooters ect..... that black people buy smile

|

5/29/2010 8:33 PM

carjakester wrote:

yea one of the bike shops near me, the guy is a total dick and yells at his employees

My boss does that, and I wouldn't mind it if it was warranted, but it's usually completely out of line (recently especially) and doesn't do anything but give us a sour taste in our mouth...and unhappy employees means unhappy customers.

|

5/29/2010 8:34 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Not true....

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/29/2010 8:35 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

That is a lie, we have people that work at my store, Kroger, that are 15. They sell beer and cigarettes. Therefore, your "fact" is invalid.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2010 8:37 PM

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

And alexnjbmx...

You lucky dick mother fucker, but with only working a maximum of 12 hours a week, you will not quite be racking in the dough. But you will be doing what you love! Unlike me, I work 25-30 hours a week, dreading every second.

It sucks balls down here though, because all shops are family owned, I applied to one, and they said they want the family to follow in their footsteps.

what's your job?

|

crystal meth

5/29/2010 8:49 PM

thats so awesome man , i am thinking about trying to get a job at my local shop this summer

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

5/29/2010 8:53 PM

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

And alexnjbmx...

Harry95 wrote:

what's your job?

Cashier and Superviser at Kroger, which is like a Wal-mart. But just food.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2010 8:56 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

youre 13. dont even try to go there.

change your signature to "fuck it, ill just make a thread about it!".

and for you GR@NT, your lucky as hell haha im jealous so bad right now. theres a few bike shops around here, but the only thing they really have BMX wise is haros and maybe a few 2hips.

i dont have too great of a reputation at one of my shops because when i was in middle school, id go to one of them like every day, sit there and look at parts, and just leave.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/29/2010 9:16 PM

tibug wrote:

they are, they are friends with my family and i know them really well

|

5/29/2010 9:17 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

the legal age in texas is 14 but you can only do certain jobs

|

5/29/2010 9:18 PM

GR@NT wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

:ooooooooooooo
hmm maybe i should do the same next year cause im only thirteen

it would be really hard

|

5/29/2010 9:21 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

youre 13. dont even try to go there.

change your signature to "fuck it, ill just make a thread about it!".

and for you GR@NT, your lucky as hell haha im jealous so bad right now. theres a few bike shops around here, but the only thing they really have BMX wise is haros and maybe a few 2hips.

i dont have too great of a reputation at one of my shops because when i was in middle school, id go to one of them like every day, sit there and look at parts, and just leave.

yeah well they only carry haro and redline completes but they just ordered in odyssey bars forks cranks grips sprockets pedals and a million other bmx parts, so its not that bad, and if i wanna buy a part i can just buy it straight from the distributor for like 40% of the normal price

|

5/29/2010 9:49 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

And alexnjbmx...

Harry95 wrote:

what's your job?

JustRideBMX wrote:

Cashier and Superviser at Kroger, which is like a Wal-mart. But just food.

i had one of those down in houston when i lived there...

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

5/30/2010 7:34 AM

bumpity bump

|

5/30/2010 7:39 AM

Lucky Duckey!!!

|

5/30/2010 8:28 AM

haha i run a bike shop
we just got a 37" flat screen in and a couch to watch bmx vids on. plus my shop, you walk in the back and theres a full L shaped bowl that takes up the rest of the building.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/30/2010 8:31 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha i run a bike shop
we just got a 37" flat screen in and a couch to watch bmx vids on. plus my shop, you walk in the back and theres a full L shaped bowl that takes up the rest of the building.

Ummmmmmmm......................what?

|